Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
How did Jesse Jackson get rich
Topic Started: May 6 2012, 11:26 PM (2,104 Views)
nevergiveup
Member Avatar

Jesse got to pay child support he got and outside woman pregnant.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

G. A. W.
Member Avatar

LOL

I'm never going to think of LOL's the same ever again.......

I almost had a seizure scrolling through those Sub Negro!

LOL LOL LOL

Rick1
Member Avatar

White Man
May 6 2012, 11:26 PM
Rush Limbaugh got rich through his radio show, Sean Hannity got rich through his television and radio show. Everybody has to have a source of income, with that being said how did Jesse Jackson get rich?

Why the fuck do white folks always have concerns about how and where blacks get their money? STFU!

You fucking white folks aren't happy unless some negro is begging your ass for something.

G. A. W.
Member Avatar

Black Republican
May 7 2012, 06:22 PM
Oprah Winfrey got rich by having a hit television show, but how did Jesse Jackson get rich?
FROM ME. Jesse Jackson got all of his money from ME.

There - you happy now? I was not going to say anything...but damn I'm tired of you asking so now I had to disclose the biggest JJ Secret ever......

catdaddy25
Member Avatar

That's the problems with republicans,They don't believe that black folk can do anything. They don't believe that Obama is President, They didn't believe that Jesse Jackson can make money like sarah palin or mitt romney, they only believe what the wealthy right-wing people tell them.

n.W.o.
Member Avatar

catdaddy25
May 8 2012, 01:40 PM
That's the problems with republicans,They don't believe that black folk can do anything. They don't believe that Obama is President, They didn't believe that Jesse Jackson can make money like sarah palin or mitt romney, they only believe what the wealthy right-wing people tell them.
The only Black people Republicans clap for are Allan West and currently Herman Cain. By tomorrow they won't give a shit about Herman Cain. And they already threw Michael Steele to the wolves. And they have been thrown Colin Powell and Condi Rice to the junk yard. They use up a Black person until that Black person is no longer blindly preaching Republican rhetoric then immediately make them disappear. And that's the type of party Black Republican and a few others are saying we should blindly trust. The Democrats aren't a damn golden globe of awesomeness but any party that puts up a damn 2 year governor who only won because she was an ex-Miss Alaska teen or whatever and decides she'd be awesome for VP needs to be watched very closely. And hit in the damn nose with a rolled up paper. And told "No".

Black Republican
Member Avatar

So I see that nobody still know how Jesse Jackson got rich.

Rick1
Member Avatar

Tell me how a congressman gets rich.

Black Republican
Member Avatar

Rick1
May 9 2012, 01:40 PM
Tell me how a congressman gets rich.
They get paid a salary as a congressman, how did Jesse Jackson get rich?

Democrat Nancy Pelosi got rich by doing illegal insider trading in the stock market.
Edited by Black Republican, May 9 2012, 02:02 PM.

Rick1
Member Avatar

Democrat Nancy Pelosi? I don't even know why i'm wasting time with you.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply