Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Bachelor Time
Topic Started: May 5 2012, 09:45 PM (1,688 Views)
Marcus
Member Avatar

Last week Trelmorez created a post telling us about how he proposed to his girlfriend and she said no.

That post was getting a lot of response but Trelmorez deleted that post for some reason.

We are hear for you Trelmorez to help you get through your hard time so why did you delete that post?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Marcus
May 5 2012, 09:45 PM
Last week Trelmorez created a post telling us about how he proposed to his girlfriend and she said no.

That post was getting a lot of response but Trelmorez deleted that post for some reason.

We are hear for you Trelmorez to help you get through your hard time so why did you delete that post?
I think Tre wants to have sex with you.

He sent a Personal message to Damien expressing his deep love for you and your dick.
Quote Post Goto Top

Marcus
Member Avatar

Why did Trelmorez delete that post about his girlfriend telling him that she don't want to be his wife?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Marcus
May 5 2012, 09:51 PM
Why did Trelmorez delete that post about his girlfriend telling him that she don't want to be his wife?
You probably hurt Tre's feelings.

The little nigga loves the fuck out of your dick.
Quote Post Goto Top

June bug

Call her back and tell her that you won the lottery I bet you she would change her mind and say yes. Tell her that you won tell million dollars.

Daisy Dukes
Member Avatar

I know Trelmorez had to feel awful when she turned him down. I know I would have I would have felt terrible.

EveryonelovesSUA

Daisy Dukes
May 5 2012, 10:59 PM
I know Trelmorez had to feel awful when she turned him down. I know I would have I would have felt terrible.
What do you think about Mia Love and her white husband?

TommyT
Member Avatar

Why are niggas so concerned about Tre's dick and who he's married too?

WTF? Did I miss something the past few days?
Edited by TommyT, May 5 2012, 11:45 PM.

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

Tommy, Trelmorez is the one that came on this board and told us that he proposed to his girlfriend and she said no. Trelmorez is the one that shared that information with us.

We should support him and encourage him to stay strong.

Doctor Saul Santiago
Member Avatar

TommyT
May 5 2012, 11:45 PM
Why are niggas so concerned about Tre's dick and who he's married too?

WTF? Did I miss something the past few days?
I have found that insecure, lonely, socially awkward, sexually confused, macho males hold deep love/hate obsessions for confident men.

They will love a guy's confidence and drive, but hate the fact that they lack those very qualities.

Also, you can tell the lowlifes when they come out in force when they think they see an opportunity to kick a man when they think he's down.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dating & Relationships · Next Topic »
Add Reply