Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Never tell a lie
Topic Started: Jan 5 2012, 07:40 PM (654 Views)
Cray

DALLAS - A 14-year-old Texas girl who has been missing since 2010 was mistakenly deported to Colombia by immigration agents and is now sitting in a detention facility waiting to come home.

According to CBS affiliate KHOU Jakadrien Turner ran away from home in the fall of 2010 following her parents divorce and the death of her grandfather. She ended up in Houston, where she was arrested for theft. The girl gave police a fake name, which apparently belonged to a 22-year-old illegal immigrant from Colombia, who had warrants for her arrest.

KHOU reports that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) took the girl's fingerprints, but didn't confirm her identity before deporting her.

Jakadrien reportedly speaks no Spanish.

"How do you deport a teenager and send her to Colombia without a passport, without anything?" asks the girl's grandmother, Lorene Turner, who was able to track the girl down through Facebook.

"She talked about how they had her working in this big house cleaning all day, and how tired she was," Turner said.

A month ago, U.S. authorities asked police to pick up the girl at the embassy in Colombia, but the country reportedly won't release her and she is still being held in a detention facility.

In a statement Tuesday, ICE said they were looking into the matter:

"ICE takes these allegations very seriously," said ICE Director of Public Affairs Brian Hale. "At the direction of [the Department of Homeland Security], ICE is fully and immediately investigating this matter in order to expeditiously determine the facts of this case."
Edited by Cray, Jan 5 2012, 07:40 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cap'n Knockbootz
Member Avatar

They wanted to deport her ass asap lol.

Truthie
Member Avatar

The amazing thing is, she didn't fess up and give her real name even when they were deporting her. I think she got down there, realized how their system works, and THEN started telling the truth. My teenage son was cracking up laughing at her. And she's pregnant.

Deleted User
Deleted User

This chick is going to grow up to be a fucked woman. They need to leave her ass in Columbia, and let then deal with the shit. She's going to be dangerous by the time she reaches 20 years old.
Quote Post Goto Top

cisslybee2012
The REBEL
I'm glad that the girl is safe and unharmed.

Cray

truthisrespect
Jan 5 2012, 08:30 PM
The amazing thing is, she didn't fess up and give her real name even when they were deporting her. I think she got down there, realized how their system works, and THEN started telling the truth. My teenage son was cracking up laughing at her. And she's pregnant.
She must really didnt want to be at homes with her parents, I would question that aswell

Cray

Sub-Negro
Jan 5 2012, 08:12 PM
I dont see how they deported her so fast without any proof of ID. Just a name?

kennyinbmore
Member Avatar

Trelmorez86
Jan 6 2012, 01:52 PM
Sub-Negro
Jan 5 2012, 08:12 PM
I dont see how they deported her so fast without any proof of ID. Just a name?
Not having any proof of id made it easier. If you've ever watched the show Border Wars, most illegals don't have id when they're caught but they still get deported

catdaddy25
Member Avatar

Wow ! That's a hella of a wake up call. If it's that easy then marcus,BlacRepub,hoodboy better ever put a true photo of themself in here.I'll just stick a illegal immigrant name to it and report him and have him deported.

Cray

But lets be real, she has no accent. Do they not finger print or anything? So is it that easy for me to get deported?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply