Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
30 things Obama has done for Gays
Topic Started: Dec 7 2011, 01:55 PM (5,251 Views)
Marcus
Member Avatar

Some of Obama black supporters say that he can't address black issues, and to make excuses for him not doing anything for blacks
they say he can't be the president for black people.

Well these are 30 things that Obama has done just for gays.

http://www.equalitygiving.org/Accomplishments-by-the-Administration-and-Congress-on-LGBT-Equality
Edited by Marcus, Dec 7 2011, 02:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marcus
Member Avatar

And today Obama said that he's going to fight for gay issues around the world.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/clinton-gay-rights-equal-womens-rights-15096033
Edited by Marcus, Dec 7 2011, 02:12 PM.

Big Mike

Obama know that gays are not going to put up with his bull shit like black people, he know that the gays will vote his ass out of there.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well finally. One of your presidents gives a shit about Gays, no matter what their sexual orientation is.
Quote Post Goto Top

n.W.o.
Member Avatar

I don't support pseudo-Blacks who purposely try to start flame wars with other minority groups in America. Marcus, you're outta here.

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

Can anybody name 5 things that Obama has done for blacks, that list shows 30 things that he's done for gays.

n.W.o.
Member Avatar

nevergiveup
Dec 7 2011, 06:53 PM
Can anybody name 5 things that Obama has done for blacks
Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey told me that no politician or political leader can do anything for Blacks and Blacks must do for self. You don't think Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey are great Black leaders?

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

FearOfABlaqPlanet
Dec 7 2011, 07:14 PM
nevergiveup
Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey told me that no politician or political leader can do anything for Blacks and Blacks must do for self. You don't think Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey are great Black leaders?
Do you think Malcolm X would support gay marriage and gay issues like Obama is doing?

TommyT
Member Avatar

FearOfABlaqPlanet
nevergiveup
Yeah. One minute its about doing for the self. The next its what has Obama done for blacks.

This is getting silly.

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

TommyT
Dec 7 2011, 07:19 PM
FearOfABlaqPlanet
nevergiveup
Yeah. One minute its about doing for the self. The next its what has Obama done for blacks.

This is getting silly.
Obama has done more to help gays than blacks, is that what you call a black president?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Religion · Next Topic »
Add Reply