Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
White House refused to Pardon Marcus Garvey
Topic Started: Sep 19 2011, 08:00 PM (5,464 Views)
Nat Turner
Member Avatar

Obama has pardon drug dealers and people that's done all kind of bad things. Marcus Garvey was one of our greatest black leaders ever, and today the news said that Obama's White House refused to pardon Marcus Garvey.

http://newsone.com/nation/jothomas/white-house-rejects-marcus-garvey-pardon/

Posted Image

Edited by Nat Turner, Sep 20 2011, 01:54 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hood Boy
Member Avatar

Obama is an Uncle Tom so what do you expect from an Uncle Tom. Trust me we don't have a real black man in the white hosue, we don't have a black man in the white house that love black people. White people knew who to put in there.

n.W.o.
Member Avatar

Seeing how nobody has ever pardoned Marcus Garvey nor never will I don't understand why you decided to use two screen names to make 0 sense. Why don't you sign in under Cali, New York, Marcus, and JackAss and have them write some more garbage. Come, come. Don't leave your better waiting.

Hood Boy
Member Avatar

FearOfABlaqPlanet
Sep 19 2011, 10:24 PM
Seeing how nobody has ever pardoned Marcus Garvey nor never will I don't understand why you decided to use two screen names to make 0 sense. Why don't you sign in under Cali, New York, Marcus, and JackAss and have them write some more garbage. Come, come. Don't leave your better waiting.
A white politician can't be any worse than Obama, I didn't expect a white president to Pardon Marcus Garvey because they don't understand what Marcus Garvey meant to us. Obama is a House Negro for white people and that's why he didn't pardon Marcus Garvey.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
One of our most prolific speakers and idealists, destroyed by america, the destroyer of black people. Like Haiti, Garvey will never be pardoned. Those who oppose white supremist rule and have a voice are always destroyed.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hood Boy
Member Avatar

zecharia
Sep 19 2011, 11:06 PM
One of our most prolific speakers and idealists, destroyed by america, the destroyer of black people. Like Haiti, Garvey will never be pardoned. Those who oppose white supremist rule and have a voice are always destroyed.
Obama has pardon drug dealers but he refused to Pardon a strong black leader like Marcus Garvey.

Zechariah
Member Avatar
Zechariah
Hood Boy
Sep 19 2011, 11:12 PM
zecharia
Sep 19 2011, 11:06 PM
Obama has pardon drug dealers but he refused to Pardon a strong black leader like Marcus Garvey.
Yeah, I get it. Garvey is the type of black man that white supremist rulers destroy.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chicago
Member Avatar

A white person gave birth to Obama and he was raised by white people, so I don't expect much from him.

EveryonelovesSUA

Chicago
Sep 19 2011, 11:14 PM
A white person gave birth to Obama and he was raised by white people, so I don't expect much from him.
If you are not surprised by what he does, why do you continue to complain?

Chicago
Member Avatar

shutupalready
Sep 19 2011, 11:16 PM
Chicago
Sep 19 2011, 11:14 PM
If you are not surprised by what he does, why do you continue to complain?
He's half white and he was raised by white people, so how much blackness can he have?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply