Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Democrats started the KU KLUX KLAN
Topic Started: Mar 2 2011, 01:02 AM (20,800 Views)
Cap'n Knockbootz
Member Avatar

TheDamienofLosAngeles
Apr 5 2012, 05:58 PM
Black Republican
Feb 2 2012, 02:47 PM
Blaq
Feb 2 2012, 02:46 PM
Black Republican
Feb 2 2012, 02:15 PM
Do black people even know the history of the Democratic party.
When KKK Grand Wizard David Duke won a Governor seat in Louisiana in the 1980's was he Republican or Democrat?
Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan, Democrats started the Jim Crow laws in the South.

Same on you Democrats.
Dawg, you would actually destroy motherfuckers like Blaq on this board if you at least answered their questions.

I do not think you are smart enough to answer their questions.
Come on Damien you know BR can't answer shit. This is how a convo goes

BR: (Random stereotypical statement about the democrats.)
User: What is the Republican Southern Strategy?
BR: Democrats created the Jim Crow Laws

User: Why did racist Storm Thormond switch from being a Democrat to a Republican?
BR: Bull Connor was a lifelong Democrat

User: More white people are on food stamps than blacks.
BR: Black people need to stop relying on the government.

Damien, it's a friggin endless cycle with this loon.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

n.W.o.
Member Avatar

TheDamienofLosAngeles
Black Republican
Blaq
Black Republican
When KKK Grand Wizard David Duke won a Governor seat in Louisiana in the 1980's was he Republican or Democrat?
Democrats started the Ku Klux Klan, Democrats started the Jim Crow laws in the South.

Same on you Democrats.
Dawg, you would actually destroy motherfuckers like Blaq on this board if you at least answered their questions.

Marcus has about as much chance of "destroying" me as you did when you came out of early retirement to talk shit.

Mal

Sub-Negro
Apr 6 2012, 02:38 PM
TheDamienofLosAngeles
Black Republican
Blaq
Black Republican

Same on you Democrats.

User: Why did racist Storm Thormond switch from being a Democrat to a Republican?

Damn you know Black Republican so well.
Has he ever answered any questions about the PRESENT day Republican party. Black Republican please tell us what the republican party stands for NOW.
Why did Black people stop voting for the Republicans in the Sixties?
What is the racist Republican Southern strategy?
Why was George Bush willing to let thousands die during Hurricane Katrina?
Why did Republican presidents cut Money from student grants, school districts and education programmes leading to the high drop out rates we see in a generation of young black people who have received a substandard education?
Why do Republican politicians constantly make negative, racist slurs against President Obama, his family and black people?

Please answer even one of my questions Black Republican, if that is at all possible. if you cant just STFU.

Cap'n Knockbootz
Member Avatar

Mal
Apr 6 2012, 03:56 PM
Sub-Negro
Apr 6 2012, 02:38 PM
TheDamienofLosAngeles
Black Republican
Blaq
Black Republican

Same on you Democrats.

Damn you know Black Republican so well.
Has he ever answered any questions about the PRESENT day Republican party. Black Republican please tell us what the republican party stands for NOW.
Why did Black people stop voting for the Republicans in the Sixties?
What is the racist Republican Southern strategy?
Why was George Bush willing to let thousands die during Hurricane Katrina?
Why did Republican presidents cut Money from student grants, school districts and education programmes leading to the high drop out rates we see in a generation of young black people who have received a substandard education?
Why do Republican politicians constantly make negative, racist slurs against President Obama, his family and black people?

Please answer even one of my questions Black Republican, if that is at all possible. if you cant just STFU.
Mal you know damn well this nigga is not going to reply or say something about the Democrats voting against the Civil rights.

Black Republican
Member Avatar

It's crazy to see black Democrats trying to defend white Democrats evil. But I guess that's what brainwashed people do.

Cap'n Knockbootz
Member Avatar

Black Republican
Apr 6 2012, 08:29 PM
It's crazy to see black Democrats trying to defend white Democrats evil. But I guess that's what brainwashed people do.
What is the Republican Southern Strategy?

Black Republican
Member Avatar

Sub-Negro
Apr 6 2012, 08:47 PM
Black Republican
It was when 1 or 2 Democrats switched parties.

TommyT
Member Avatar

Black Republican
Apr 6 2012, 09:12 PM
Sub-Negro
Black Republican
Does anyone even know WTF these fools be talking about?

Mal

Black Republican
Sub-Negro
Black Republican
This is why no one should waste their time responding to White Black Republican. I have said it before that he is a typical Republican a liar, a hypocrite and patently dishonest. You have been asked many times to let us know what the racist Southern strategy is-just for you Black Republican.

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to the Republican Party strategy of winning elections by exploiting anti-African American racism and bigotry by highlighting fears of lawlessness and crminality among white voters and appealing to fears of growing federal power in social and economic matters that benefits black people and is against the interests of white people. Following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948, the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation the Republican party took a swift turn to the extreme racist, right wng to try and secure white Southern votes.
The strategy was first adopted under future Republican President Richard Nixon and Republican Senator Barry Goldwater[1] in the late 1960s.[2] The strategy was successful in some regards. It contributed to the electoral realignment of Southern states to the Republican Party, but at the expense of losing more than 90 percent of black voters to the Democratic Party. You read that Black Republican, losing 90 percent of the black vote not 1 or 2 voters you lying hypocrite.
Edited by Mal, Apr 7 2012, 09:57 AM.

Veritas
Member Avatar

Black Republican
Sub-Negro
Black Republican
Your insanity is truly amazing!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Politics & Government · Next Topic »
Add Reply