Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Why do Blacks kill each other
Topic Started: Dec 31 2010, 05:21 PM (2,580 Views)
Chicago
Member Avatar

Have you all seen this new television show called The peacemaker. This brother is trying to get blacks to stop killing each other through gangs. The sad part is these blacks seem to have a true hatred for each other.

Look at some clips from this show

http://www.aetv.com/the-peacemaker/video/

Edited by Chicago, Dec 31 2010, 06:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

Black slaves wasn't killing each other like that, so what caused black people to start doing that?

UTB

Because, Black life means nothing to Black people, unless a White kills a Black, then all of a sudden, this Negro thug becomes some sort of local hero!

This is universal among Blacks,Whites in South Africa killing Blacks,("we gotta do something"),Blacks killing Blacks in Rwanda,("well,it's nothing we can do").

Many Blacks are using the same jury nullification that whites used a half century ago, to insure no Black killer of Blacks get the death penalty!

Blacks are NOT outraged when another Black dies from the hands of a Black. You just simply shrug your shoulders and say,"man that sure was bad".

But let a White kill "the brother", and all hell breaks loose!

One thing I'll give whites credit for when the killer is tried. they don't give a damn what race is the perp is, they want his head! Blacks however, are more forgiving and passive, they believe in forgiving when it comes to a Black murderer! It's this kind of attitude that causes Blacks to continue to kill Blacks, because they know, nothing very much, is going to be done!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

William
Member Avatar

For all the same reasons other people of the same species kill each other.

asiaticman7

I have a hard time following UTB simply because this is the same person that stated the Willie Lynch Letter is a fake. On what bases, because Linguist said it. I find that simply asinine. When one reads the letter and look at the continued actions today by blacks and whites the evidence is right in your face. (light skin versus dark skin, crabs in a barrel effect, mothers against daughters and ect..)

There has been evidence showing and proving that the person called 'Jesus' never existed and his life was patterned after Heru aka Horus but people still believe in him. It is a known fact the first slave ship to arrive to the Americas led by John Hawkins was named the Good ship Jesus but people still say "Thank you Jesus!" as if this is an individual who existed.

Why do blacks kill blacks well, the same reasons why Italians kill Italians, Polish kill Polish, Irish kill Irish, Latino kill Latino and ect... (money, gang activity, jealousy, crime, extortion, and many other worthless/foolish reasons.)

Mario

UTB
Jan 1 2011, 10:12 AM
Because, Black life means nothing to Black people, unless a White kills a Black, then all of a sudden, this Negro thug becomes some sort of local hero!

This is universal among Blacks,Whites in South Africa killing Blacks,("we gotta do something"),Blacks killing Blacks in Rwanda,("well,it's nothing we can do").

Many Blacks are using the same jury nullification that whites used a half century ago, to insure no Black killer of Blacks get the death penalty!

Blacks are NOT outraged when another Black dies from the hands of a Black. You just simply shrug your shoulders and say,"man that sure was bad".

But let a White kill "the brother", and all hell breaks loose!

One thing I'll give whites credit for when the killer is tried. they don't give a damn what race is the perp is, they want his head! Blacks however, are more forgiving and passive, they believe in forgiving when it comes to a Black murderer! It's this kind of attitude that causes Blacks to continue to kill Blacks, because they know, nothing very much, is going to be done!
I agree with much of what you said, but my question is why don't the NAACP and other black groups speak out against black on black voilence in the same way that they speak out when a white person or the police does something to a black person?

Mario

asiaticman7
Jan 1 2011, 09:29 PM
I have a hard time following UTB simply because this is the same person that stated the Willie Lynch Letter is a fake. On what bases, because Linguist said it. I find that simply asinine. When one reads the letter and look at the continued actions today by blacks and whites the evidence is right in your face. (light skin versus dark skin, crabs in a barrel effect, mothers against daughters and ect..)

There has been evidence showing and proving that the person called 'Jesus' never existed and his life was patterned after Heru aka Horus but people still believe in him. It is a known fact the first slave ship to arrive to the Americas led by John Hawkins was named the Good ship Jesus but people still say "Thank you Jesus!" as if this is an individual who existed.

Why do blacks kill blacks well, the same reasons why Italians kill Italians, Polish kill Polish, Irish kill Irish, Latino kill Latino and ect... (money, gang activity, jealousy, crime, extortion, and many other worthless/foolish reasons.)

Black people in America wasn't always killing each other, we have to keep that in mind.

Cool Breeze

Chicago
Dec 31 2010, 05:21 PM
Have you all seen this new television show called The peacemaker. This brother is trying to get blacks to stop killing each other through gangs. The sad part is these blacks seem to have a true hatred for each other.

Look at some clips from this show

http://www.aetv.com/the-peacemaker/video/

I've seen that television show it's sad when you look at how black people hate each other, based on gang life and gang colors.

UTB

Posted Image

Crude perhaps, but closer to the real truth!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Black Republican
Member Avatar

UTB
Jan 2 2011, 11:26 AM
Posted Image

Crude perhaps, but closer to the real truth!
That's a great point gang warfare in America is the same as tribalism in Africa. In Africa blacks kill each other based on which tribe they're in. In America blacks kill each other based on what gang colors they're wearing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply