Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Jay Z buys an 8 million car
Topic Started: Sep 26 2010, 12:36 AM (4,720 Views)
tayter80
Member Avatar

nevergiveup
Sep 27 2010, 12:47 AM
Alabamabro
Sep 26 2010, 08:43 AM
DJ Crunk
Sep 26 2010, 12:36 AM
I don't know what goes on in the mind of black people, rapper Jay Z bought and 8 million dollar car

http://www.urbanchat.com/news_article_readmore.php?nid=2626
LOL That car is ugly as hell. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a car if i had Bill Gates money, but if that's what makes him happy more power to him. I just hope he doesn't end up broke like a lot of black entertainers once they get old.
You don't see billionaires buying anything like that, I bet rapper birdman can't sleep tonight
because he just bought a 2 million dollar car, somebody just out did him
How do you know a billionaire hasn't bought that car? I highly doubt Jay-z is the only person in the world who has bought that car. Again most weathly people spend lavishly, it's just not reported. Bill Gates is just not putting a video of his lastest purchase on youtube like Birdman. There's not websites dedicated to reporting what billionaires buy unlike rappers and other entertainers....
Edited by tayter80, Sep 28 2010, 10:30 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cisslybee2012
The REBEL
Daisy Dukes
Sep 28 2010, 12:39 AM
cisslybee2012
Sep 28 2010, 12:35 AM
Daisy Dukes
Sep 28 2010, 12:20 AM
DJ Crunk
I don't know what goes on in the mind of black people, rapper Jay Z bought and 8 million dollar car<br /><br />http://www.urbanchat.com/news_article_readmore.php?nid=2626
He's stupid
Is that any way to talk about your black slavemaster Daisy?

Is this the example you're setting for black women to follow to get a man?

You don't sound like the obeying type at all. :D

Lots of black women call men stupid too, so what makes you any more docile than they? :blink:
That guy is stupid
Exactly. :)

You're filled with shit. :)

White Man

DJ Crunk
I don't know what goes on in the mind of black people, rapper Jay Z bought and 8 million dollar car

He's a stupid black boy

Mississippi

DJ Crunk

This has to top the list as one of the dumbest things that a black person has ever done

cisslybee2012
The REBEL
Mississippi
Sep 29 2010, 01:11 PM
DJ Crunk

This has to top the list as one of the dumbest things that a black person has ever done
It's no dumber than what people do in forums.

Namely,

Talking pure useless nonsense.

Boss Hogg
Member Avatar

tayter80
Sep 28 2010, 10:25 AM
nevergiveup
Alabamabro
DJ Crunk

LOL That car is ugly as hell. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a car if i had Bill Gates money, but if that's what makes him happy more power to him. I just hope he doesn't end up broke like a lot of black entertainers once they get old.
You don't see billionaires buying anything like that, I bet rapper birdman can't sleep tonight
How do you know a billionaire hasn't bought that car? I highly doubt Jay-z is the only person in the world who has bought that car. Again most weathly people spend lavishly, it's just not reported. Bill Gates is just not putting a video of his lastest purchase on youtube like Birdman. There's not websites dedicated to reporting what billionaires buy unlike rappers and other entertainers....
Ummm....I have to disagree with you on that. The wealthy stay wealthy by not spending on frivolous things and living modestly. Bill Gates spoke about leaving his children money to be comfortable, but not so much that they won't want/have to work. Most times wealthy people (who want to retain their wealth), make expensive purchases as investments.

Marcus
Member Avatar

Boss Hogg
Sep 29 2010, 10:00 PM
tayter80
nevergiveup
Alabamabro
DJ Crunk

Ummm....I have to disagree with you on that. The wealthy stay wealthy by not spending on frivolous things and living modestly. Bill Gates spoke about leaving his children money to be comfortable, but not so much that they won't want/have to work. Most times wealthy people (who want to retain their wealth), make expensive purchases as investments.
You are right about that I agree with you

Black Republican
Member Avatar

Some blacks don't seem to know right from wrong

tayter80
Member Avatar

Boss Hogg
tayter80
nevergiveup
Alabamabro
DJ Crunk

Bill Gates owns a Porsche 959, this is a car that couldn't even be legally driven on the street until a few years ago. Why would you have a car that you can't even drive. Would you not consider that a lavish purchase?? Paul Allen owns 3 luxury yachts that cost hundereds of millions of dollars, and cost millions to just to maintain. Lakshmi Mittal, one of the richest men in the world, spent close to $55 million on his daughters wedding. How do you all think all these luxury businesses actually stay in business?? If Jay-z was the one person in the entire world that bought a Maybach, Maybach would no longer be in business. Somebody else has to be purchasing their cars. The average person can't afford these things and rappers don't have enough wealth to keep ALL these businesses afloat....
Edited by tayter80, Sep 30 2010, 05:01 PM.

Boss Hogg
Member Avatar

tayter80
Sep 30 2010, 04:51 PM
Boss Hogg
tayter80
nevergiveup
Alabamabro
DJ Crunk

Bill Gates owns a Porsche 959, this is a car that couldn't even be legally driven on the street until a few years ago. Why would you have a car that you can't even drive. Would you not consider that a lavish purchase?? Paul Allen owns 3 luxury yachts that cost hundereds of millions of dollars, and cost millions to just to maintain. Lakshmi Mittal, one of the richest men in the world, spent close to $55 million on his daughters wedding. How do you all think all these luxury businesses actually stay in business?? If Jay-z was the one person in the entire world that bought a Maybach, Maybach would no longer be in business. Somebody else has to be purchasing their cars. The average person can't afford these things and rappers don't have enough wealth to keep ALL these businesses afloat....
Yes, but Bill Gates is a multi BILLIONAIRE. Big difference between that and millions. I'm sure the wealthy have expensive things, but they tend to be smart about what they spend things on. A Porsche is an investment. He could sell that car for alot of money any year. The same goes with a yacht; an inverstment. People rent yachts all the time. They're renting from the OWNER. I doubt if he would purchase an $8 million dollar car. The car normally goes for half a million. Unfortunately, Jigga along with many others can't even pronounce the name correctly. It's mi-bok people! lol What a shame.....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply