Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
I'm a White Woman that love Black men
Topic Started: Jun 6 2010, 06:17 PM (37,815 Views)
Daisy Dukes
Member Avatar

I'm a white woman and I love black men there is nothing like a black man. You black women if you knew how to treat your men then maybe they wouldn't be coming to us white females. Every black man that I have dated has always told me about the problems that he has with black females. I listen at what black men have to say and they all tell me that is something they don't get from black females.

Too often black females think that all they have to do is lay on their back and screw a man and that will keep him. Black men can get sex anywhere trust me black men are not dating outside their race for sex. My girlfriends all date black men and they didn't use sex to get them. White women we know how to comfort a man and make his environment peaceful. So black women you need to learn to treat your men better and then maybe they wouldn't be leaving you for us white women.
Edited by Daisy Dukes, Apr 30 2013, 11:24 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sunflower
Member Avatar

:unsure: This is marcus decoy to replace his Elle.....whiteman and Brad how do you all support one of yours sucking and loving on a black man.....whats your point of veiw on thisi one....its Sunday and Lord I am gonna stay away from this one until tomorrow.....chop chop chop!!!!!!!!!!!!!....another reject!!!

William
Member Avatar

responding to spam is like ordering a double bacon cheeseburger..............................and a diet coke

Sunflower
Member Avatar

William
Jun 6 2010, 06:59 PM
responding to spam is like ordering a double bacon cheeseburger..............................and a diet coke
I gotcha thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... ^_^ ....I don't eat pork and I don't drink soda....don't eat much beef....
Edited by Sunflower, Jun 6 2010, 09:18 PM.

Damn Right

Daisy Dukes
Jun 6 2010, 06:17 PM
I'm a white woman and I love black men there is nothing like a black man. You black women if you knew how to treat your men then maybe they wouldn't be coming to us white females. Every black man that I have dated has always told me about the problems that he has with black females. I listen at what black men have to say and they all tell me that is something they don't get from black females.

Too often black females think that all they have to do is lay on their back and screw a man and that will keep him. Black men can get sex anywhere trust me black men are not dating outside their race for sex. My girlfriends all date black men and they didn't use sex to get them. White women we know how to comfort a man and make his environment peaceful. So black women you need to learn to treat your men better and then maybe they wouldn't be leaving you for us white women.
Hello Daisy thanks for sharing that information but I need to warn you that black women are going
to attack you for speaking the truth. They attack anybody that speaks the truth and expose their faults.
by the way is that a picture of yourself in your profile picture?

LdyLoretta
Member Avatar

I'm sorry but out of the thousand of black man i see everyday most of them are not walking around with a white woman on his shoulder. I don't know where you white women get these myths and lies from that every black man want you'll. You can't school us black women on the black male because we know and grew up in the community with black men before you white females could stiff between your behinds. Black women know every inch of the black male beyond his body, soul, and mind. You also mention the key word (sex ) relating to you, Is all you white women have to offer a man or post about sex?
Edited by LdyLoretta, Jun 7 2010, 03:42 AM.

Sunflower
Member Avatar

LdyLoretta
Jun 7 2010, 03:41 AM
I'm sorry but out of the thousand of black man i see everyday most of them are not walking around with a white woman on his shoulder. I don't know where you white women get these myths and lies from that every black man want you'll. You can't school us black women on the black male because we know and grew up in the community with black men before you white females could stiff between your behinds. Black women know every inch of the black male beyond his body, soul, and mind. You also mention the key word (sex ) relating to you, Is all you white women have to offer a man or post about sex?
^5......This one is just trying to go against the grain....it's the sex that white women chase black men for...and when asked the numba #1 complaint the black man have ..that one black man thats screwing white women is that they do more in the bedroom than black women....and anyway the black men that screw white women it's is never a major lost to black women anyway...look at Tiger Woods what are we missing a uncontroll nasty mindless and spineless male freak....I mean look at OJ what did we miss I am glad he left his black wife for trash look what he did and his ignorant ass turns right around a do something foolish and because the white man was made that that wife woman wanted him they spent years and years chasing him to make him pay for it after he won in court...he turns around do some foolishness and end up back in jail now just what in the hell are we missing in OJ........I mean look at Kobe what are we missing nothing he's a p*ssy snatcher and it was just reported that he may be cheating again idiot what are we missing in Kobe nothing.............. RIP Gary Coleman what did we miss he was an angry lil man made all the time and when I think of Gary Coleman I think of DamnRight he seems to have some esteem issues ...DamnRight reminds me of the black man that whines that black woman don't want me because I look like a troll syndrome....Now tell me what did we miss that Gary Coleman did not choose a black woman....And Todd Bridges someone please tell me what have we lost in him.....And really and truely no one gives a flying fuck that blackmen are screwing white women.... I been have sitting back in the cuts for this one black man even if he is a black man that is posting here to make a few more post to see where he is coming from on the real....Now I bet on this post he will come with his bitch fest I will call him Mr. Infamous the introvert right now.....here are your few minutes of fame...you know who you are.... ^_^ tag I just pulled your hoe card....let me see you Squirm!!!!!!............ B-)

And really the bottom line is this...even though I feel like it is a total destruction to the black community for black men and women to date and marry another culture....At the end of that day people just want to be loved and love has not color....so this bull shyt about white women feeling like they understand the black man they doin something special because they have a black man....give it a fuckin break....it's all hype I see it at first hand you all are embossed slaves for the black man...black men that choose white woman they don't do any better by them than they do a black woman....they know white women will eat their shyt and we challenge
them to do better and becasue they are weak and can't stand the heat they get out the kitchen......
Edited by Sunflower, Jun 7 2010, 05:00 AM.

William
Member Avatar

do you guys realize you're not responding to an actual person, it's just spam.

look at the picture in the daisy dukes profile.

that's a low budget model picture cut and pasted from another website.
Edited by William, Jun 7 2010, 04:55 AM.

Sunflower
Member Avatar

William
Jun 7 2010, 04:54 AM
do you guys realize you're not responding to an actual person, it's just spam.

look at the picture in the daisy dukes profile.

that's a low budget model picture cut and pasted from another website.
William my brotha you are right....It's that jacked off Mr .Marcus.......

Rick1
Member Avatar

Do every black man tell all white girls the same shit. They all have the same stories and they are full of shit. A black man can get a piece of white pussy without leaving or degrading black women. I've had white pussy before and after the nutt it's like bish take your ass home, don't wanna see you until i call you back. A white woman has to be very attractive with a nice body (phat ass) for me to kick it with her. As far as what you get in the bedroom, it's up to how the man is bringing it. A man can get what he wants from any race of women if he knows what he's doing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dating & Relationships · Next Topic »
Add Reply