Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Many Blacks are lazy and they won't work
Topic Started: Jun 5 2010, 04:09 PM (10,789 Views)
White Man

I have respect for Hispanic people because they are willing to work, they don't sit around begging for Affirmative Action or a handout. They will stand on the side of the road looking for work. I went to Home Depot this morning and there were about 40 Hispanics out there asking people do they have any work for them to do. I didn't see any black person standing out there looking for work. It seems like Hispanics have a better work ethics than blacks, many blacks seem to be outright lazy.
Edited by White Man, May 6 2012, 10:57 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Last Black man
Member Avatar

White Man
Jun 5 2010, 04:09 PM
I have respect for Hispanic people because they are willing to work, they don't sit around
begging for Affirmative Action or a handout. They will stand on the side of the road looking
for work. I went to Home Depot this morning and there were about 40 Hispanics out there
asking people do they have any work for them to do. I didn't see any black person standing out there
looking for work. It seems like Hispanics have a better work ethics than blacks, many blacks
seem to be outright lazy.
Man, you have no idea. I will say that many blacks have had enough with the treatment we receive on the job. There are countless number of blacks that do things to help improve the company bottom line but are often overlooked when it is time for moving up. Too often we see other people who get ahead without doing anything but having a look. I know a guy who got promotion after promotion but never designed any project although he was an engineer for 20 years. So who is really lazy.

Bashii
BOOMTASTIC
Last Black man
Jun 5 2010, 06:35 PM
White Man
I have respect for Hispanic people because they are willing to work, they don't sit around
begging for Affirmative Action or a handout. They will stand on the side of the road looking
for work. I went to Home Depot this morning and there were about 40 Hispanics out there
asking people do they have any work for them to do. I didn't see any black person standing out there
looking for work. It seems like Hispanics have a better work ethics than blacks, many blacks
Man, you have no idea. I will say that many blacks have had enough with the treatment we receive on the job. There are countless number of blacks that do things to help improve the company bottom line but are often overlooked when it is time for moving up. Too often we see other people who get ahead without doing anything but having a look. I know a guy who got promotion after promotion but never designed any project although he was an engineer for 20 years. So who is really lazy.
Lol I've never seen someone so wrong about everything in my life until I came to this site.
Black people built America and whites are running it straight into the ground due to their lazy, selfish, greedy thinking.

White Man

Last Black man
White Man
The Hispanic people want to work, and you never see them looking for a handout like some
of you blacks. You don't see Hispanic people standing on the corner asking for money

Hispanic people are willing to work

White Man

Bashii
Jun 6 2010, 12:11 AM
Last Black man
White Man
Lol I've never seen someone so wrong about everything in my life until I came to this site.
Black people built America and whites are running it straight into the ground due to their lazy, selfish, greedy thinking.
Black people today have become outright lazy, I dont want to hear about what happen 200 years ago. In 2010 black people are staying looking for a handout they are still expecting somebody
to give them something

Hispanics are better workers than blacks they have a much better work ethic.

White Man

If Blacks were hard workers like Hispancs I think you guys would be futher along, I'm not trying to be rude and I'm not trying to hurt anybody's feelings

Sunflower
Member Avatar

White Man
Jun 6 2010, 03:30 AM
If Blacks were hard workers like Hispancs I think you guys would be futher along, I'm not trying to be rude and I'm not trying to hurt anybody's feelings
You need to take a dirt nap....you hurting my feelings because you won't shoot yourself..... ^o)

William
Member Avatar

what about all the lazy white people?

let's be realistic when there's a dude on the side of the road. holding a cardboard sign begging for food it's most likely a white dude.

"white man guy"

you bring no logic or points to the table you just threw a broad statement based on a stereotype and not facts.

let's just play around a little.

let's think of a black dude that is selling illegal drugs.

just because a portion of his money isn't being pulled out for taxes, doesn't mean isn't completing a series of tasks throughout the day in order to generate income.

so that man is technically working and i might say working much harder and he's better for the economy than the white guy begging for change.

your move.

Last Black man
Member Avatar

White Man
Jun 6 2010, 03:30 AM
Blacks are very hard worker and should be doing more, but you guys like to see a face to associate with a product which sure as LLLLLLLLLLL won't be my black behind. I just designed an award winning project but you do not see my black behind out front because they want a white face. If you people stop trying to hold us back, this country could be light years ahead of the rest of the world.

I have several more projects that could really change this country and the thing about it I had design this back in the 90s, but no one has yet to push the ideal. I might save this for my run at the White House...... Building a better world. Vote for the Last Black Man.

Jan
jan
White Man
I always hear white people say they respect Hispanics for their willingness to work.
What I don't hear them saying is ''please Mr. and Ms. Hispanic, please come to America, work hard and stay as long as you wish.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply