Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Wearing nothing but panties to the Club
Topic Started: Apr 30 2010, 03:06 AM (5,302 Views)
nevergiveup
Member Avatar

In my lifetime I never thought I would see women going to the club wearing nothing but panties

This is the new dress that a lot of women are now wearing to the club, it's a see through dress. As you can see in these picture they basically went to the club wearing nothing but panties

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by nevergiveup, Nov 21 2011, 04:16 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deacon Jones
Member Avatar

Lawd is that Tina from the church, is that Tina that sang in the choir. It show is that Betty Ann youngest daughter that hot one that nobody can do nothing with, and she got the nerve to want to sang in the young adult choir, somebody call the pastor if yall don't I will
Edited by Deacon Jones, Apr 30 2010, 04:17 AM.

Sunflower
Member Avatar

Deacon Jones
Apr 30 2010, 04:16 AM
Lawd is that Tina from the church, is that Tina that sang in the choir. It show is that Betty Ann youngest daughter that hot one that nobody can do nothing with, and she got the nerve to want to sang in the young adult choir, somebody call the pastor if yall don't I will
YOu need prayer Deacon Jones

Rick1
Member Avatar

Why can't i see pictures. Damn I want to see the deacon's daughter. LOL

New York
Member Avatar

Rick1
Apr 30 2010, 09:13 AM
Why can't i see pictures. Damn I want to see the deacon's daughter. LOL
What's wrong with your computer you are never able to see pictures on your computer

Rick1
Member Avatar

Don't know. Sounds like i'm missing some good ones.

Toya

I can't see the pictures either (blocked at work), but am I correct when I am guessing the girls are wearing those lace or net see through outfits that are sold in the sex stores?

Nat Turner
Member Avatar

Toya
Apr 30 2010, 01:15 PM
I can't see the pictures either (blocked at work), but am I correct when I am guessing the girls are wearing those lace or net see through outfits that are sold in the sex stores?
It should be against the law for them to wear that in public, if they wore those ourfits at the mall they would go to jail

Toya

Nat Turner
Apr 30 2010, 04:13 PM
Toya
Apr 30 2010, 01:15 PM
It should be against the law for them to wear that in public, if they wore those ourfits at the mall they would go to jail
You are right. I have found that these women have low self esteem and that is why they dress this way. They get off on men approaching them because of their clothes.

Nat Turner
Member Avatar

Toya I agree with you, but we live in a wild and crazy world and there are some and wild crazy people out here, and women put themslves in danger when they walk out the house wearing nothing put panties like that

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply