Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Why do women take care of men?
Topic Started: Apr 25 2010, 03:02 PM (6,023 Views)
Jimmy Lee
Member Avatar

Two of my female neighbors get up and go to work everyday, but their live in boyfriends don't work. One of these women is black and the other one is white. My question is what makes a woman take care of a man that won't work, why move that kind of man into your house. That's an extra mouth you got to feed, because if he's not working then he can't afford to buy grocery.
Edited by Jimmy Lee, Apr 25 2010, 03:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

beamme2

i see the same thing,i thnk they have the gift of gab,it seems women like to here promisee and sweet nothing on the phone and in their ears,i may need to get out more if i can find one of these we can help each other do better.some probably do not help keep the house clean from what i have seen.peace

Muhammad
Member Avatar

Any woman that will go to work and take care of a grown man is a fool, and there are a whole lot of foolish women out here doing that kind of stuff

A REAL MAN would never allow a woman to take care of him, his manhood want allow him to do it

Rick1
Member Avatar

There aren't many real men out there. Too many women have very low self esteem and are not accustomed to be around good men so they pick and choose to be with what they know. To get and keep a good man a woman has to be real, if not she would never know what she has until he's gone. Real men don't hang in places where there are lots of drama queens and these women tend to meet their DRAMA KING.
Edited by Rick1, Apr 26 2010, 01:32 PM.

Marcus
Member Avatar

Those guys are PIMPS

Now I'm going to back up what I said, a pimp doesn't work. A pimp on the street let women go out and work, and they bring the money back to them

Those two guys that you mentioned that's exactly what they're doing, when a man sit at home and allows the woman to go out their and work at that point he's a pimp. That's their
pimp that they're living with

Nirvana10

Women will do anything for a weak-minded brother. These 'pimps, simps, etc', tell the woman everything she wants to hear. Especially about how he and every-other blackman is not worthy of her grace/love/beauty. These weak-minded lap dogs constantly suck up and build the ego of the woman....when it should be the other way around............And for this ego building; women will pay handsomely.

The power the women feel from controlling this 'man' must be exhilirating. Even though she's getting Emotionally Pimped.

Miami
Member Avatar

Nirvana10
Apr 26 2010, 06:36 PM
Women will do anything for a weak-minded brother. These 'pimps, simps, etc', tell the woman everything she wants to hear. Especially about how he and every-other blackman is not worthy of her grace/love/beauty. These weak-minded lap dogs constantly suck up and build the ego of the woman....when it should be the other way around............And for this ego building; women will pay handsomely.

The power the women feel from controlling this 'man' must be exhilirating. Even though she's getting Emotionally Pimped.

But why would a woman go to work and feed a grown rusty man, that want work. I can understand a woman feeding a child, but I can't understand a woman feeding and taking care of a grown man

Nirvana10

Miami
Apr 26 2010, 06:46 PM
Nirvana10
Apr 26 2010, 06:36 PM

But why would a woman go to work and feed a grown rusty man, that want work. I can understand a woman feeding a child, but I can't understand a woman feeding and taking care of a grown man
Why? -Not counting the good women who are helping their Man as he goes through a tough time-Some women spend their hard earned money on a shiftless Kneegrow because it gives them "Power over a man." Albeit a weak one; but nonetheless. These women love bossing around a punk ass Kneegrow and will pay good money for that feeling.

These brothers have bodies of grown men......but the minds of a teen-ager. Physically, they are strong and can: move furniture, cut grass and phuck (live in maintenance man w/priviledges). Mentally, they are weak as hell; and must kow-tow and kiss these women's asses to keep a roof over their head/food/etc. They can't beat them or get out of line (The woman will call the POLICE in a HEARTBEAT and the 'militant' brother will be out on the street or in jail).

The women know this and manipulate appropriately in order to have their EGO's fed (sp).

Damn Right

It seem like some women like being a floor mat for men to walk on

Jimmy Lee
Member Avatar

Rick1
Apr 26 2010, 01:30 PM
There aren't many real men out there. Too many women have very low self esteem and are not accustomed to be around good men so they pick and choose to be with what they know. To get and keep a good man a woman has to be real, if not she would never know what she has until he's gone. Real men don't hang in places where there are lots of drama queens and these women tend to meet their DRAMA KING.
You are right about that, some women will put up with anything just to keep from being by themselves

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dating & Relationships · Next Topic »
Add Reply