Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Black women are too Bossy
Topic Started: Apr 15 2010, 04:38 PM (4,765 Views)
Damn Right

Black women are too damn bossy and that's why I left their asses. That is the reason why I started dating women of other races. Black women like some punk ass man that they can run over and order around. Then they wonder why black men are leaving their asses.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick1
Member Avatar

Is this Mister J?

reddgirl64

Damn Right
Apr 15 2010, 04:38 PM
Black women are too damn bossy and that's why I left their asses. That is the reason why I started dating women of other races. Black women like some punk ass man that they can run over and order around. Then they wonder why black men are leaving their asses.
Personality #1052!

Old, old! Try a new one. Fish don't bite on this bait anymore.

Nirvana10

Damn Right
Are you finding it less stressful dealing with "other" women ? What positive differences are you finding in the "other" women you're dating now?

Sunflower
Member Avatar

reddgirl64
Apr 15 2010, 04:46 PM
Damn Right
Personality #1052!

Old, old! Try a new one. Fish don't bite on this bait anymore.
NO!!!!! wrong it is Mr Personalitiy himself Marcus :huh:

Damn Right

To answer your question yes my life is a lot less stressful now that I'm dating a woman who isn't black. For a long time I was like everyone else, I didn't want to date a woman from another race. Then I started thinking to myself you are not getting any younger, and you still haven't found a good nice peaceful black woman. So I had two choices I could waste the rest of my life looking for that one good black woman, which is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Or I could open up my option and start dating women of other races, and that's what I did. I have to say this, that was the best choice that I made in my life. The young lady that I'm dating now is from another race, and when we're together it's just a calmness and peacefulness that I've never experienced when dating black women.

Southside Pimp
Member Avatar

I feel you on that

Nirvana10

Damn Right
Apr 15 2010, 08:27 PM
To answer your question yes my life is a lot less stressful now that I'm dating a woman who isn't black. For a long time I was like everyone else, I didn't want to date a woman from another race. Then I started thinking to myself you are not getting any younger, and you still haven't found a good nice peaceful black woman. So I had two choices I could waste the rest of my life looking for that one good black woman, which is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Or I could open up my option and start dating women of other races, and that's what I did. I have to say this, that was the best choice that I made in my life. The young lady that I'm dating now is from another race, and when we're together it's just a calmness and peacefulness that I've never experienced when dating black women.
The peace you have found will undoubtedly allow you to think clearer and accomplish more in life. Let Bossy, "Independent" Women fight amongst themselves; as they look for weak men they can "Punk". Black men are wanted (for Marriage and everything else) by women from ALL ethnic backgrounds who want to give you respect and a peaceful home environment.
Edited by Nirvana10, Apr 15 2010, 10:38 PM.

Mister J
Member Avatar

Rick1
Apr 15 2010, 04:41 PM
Is this Mister J?
Of course it's not me .
I don't play such childish games.
Can't you tell from my posts, this is not my verbiage?

Mario

Damn Right
Apr 15 2010, 08:27 PM
Everybody deserve to be happy and if you have found somebody that makes your life peaceful,
then as a black man I'm happy for you. You don't have to answer to black people or no one else
as long as you are happy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dating & Relationships · Next Topic »
Add Reply