Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Sugar Shane----married an Asian woman
Topic Started: Apr 6 2010, 07:31 PM (12,199 Views)
nevergiveup
Member Avatar

Boxer Sugar Shane Mosley married an Asian woman

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by nevergiveup, Apr 6 2010, 07:32 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

This is Sugar Shane new girlfriend

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by nevergiveup, Apr 6 2010, 07:35 PM.

June bug

Why are so many black men now choosing to date outside their race, are black women doing something that brothers are fed up with

Omnipotens Maximus Rex

Do you see the ass on that white girl? If you wouldn't date that chick? I'd have to question your sexuality. Anyway...Why do you care who Sugar Shane is dating?

June bug

Omnipotens Maximus Rex
Apr 6 2010, 08:20 PM
Do you see the ass on that white girl? If you wouldn't date that chick? I'd have to question your sexuality. Anyway...Why do you care who Sugar Shane is dating?
Are Black women doing something that's driving black men away, it 's strange to see this many black men now choosing not to date black women
Edited by June bug, Apr 6 2010, 08:32 PM.

LaJarvis

I'm going to just be honest with you, a lot black men are sick and tired of the drama that comes along with dating black women. A lot of black women are too demanding. It seems like they watch television and then they want to have this fairy tale life.

Southside Pimp
Member Avatar

I didn't know that Sugar Shane is dating a white woman

Toya

LaJarvis
Apr 7 2010, 04:13 AM
I'm going to just be honest with you, a lot black men are sick and tired of the drama that comes along with dating black women. A lot of black women are too demanding. It seems like they watch television and then they want to have this fairy tale life.
Yeah, and other races of women don't do the exact same thing, right! Just as you are complaining that Black women are too demanding there are other sites out there where all races of men say that their women are to this or too that. Do the research before you try to put Black women in the box of this particular suject. Because while you are saying that, someone else is saying that most Black males have been to prison, are baby daddies, want to be a rapper, and don't want to be gainfully employed. ;)
Edited by Toya, Apr 7 2010, 04:26 PM.

BelloBesos
Member Avatar

They look so happy together :)
Thats all that matters :).

I don't feel you should only seek to date only within your
ethnicity you may just miss out on a great person.

Miami
Member Avatar

Is it an accident that so many black men are now dating outside their race, or is there an underlying factor that's causing black men to date outside their race.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dating & Relationships · Next Topic »
Add Reply