Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Devil gives out blessings; But they are false
Topic Started: Mar 13 2010, 02:27 AM (11,110 Views)
Muhammad
Member Avatar

A person on this board said that somebody blessed Jay Z real good, because he has a lot of money

Satan rewards people that does his work

If you do the work of Satan he will make you rich and famous

Satan makes Kings and rulers everyday

Do you remember in the Bible when Satan took Jesus up on the mountian and said if you bow to me, I will give you all of these Kingdoms. Jesus wasn't for sell and he said get thee behind me Satan

1. Satan will give you what you want, but there are always strings attached

2. Satan makes music stars everyday

3. Satan makes movie stars everyday

4. Satan makes politicians everyday

5. And yes Satan makes preachers everyday

So don't be fooled just because you see a person with a lot of money and fame, they might had to sign a deal with the Devil in order to get what they got

And in the end Satan will come to cash in
Edited by Muhammad, Mar 13 2010, 02:40 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zecharia_13

Muhammad
Mar 13 2010, 02:27 AM
A person on this board said that somebody blessed Jay Z real good, because he has a lot of money

Satan rewards people that does his work

If you do the work of Satan he will make you rich and famous

Satan makes Kings and rulers everyday

Do you remember in the Bible when Satan took Jesus up on the mountian and said if you bow to me, I will give you all of these Kingdoms. Jesus wasn't for sell and he said get thee behind me Satan

1. Satan will give you what you want, but there are always strings attached

2. Satan makes music stars everyday

3. Satan makes movie stars everyday

4. Satan makes politicians everyday

5. And yes Satan makes preachers everyday

So don't be fooled just because you see a person with a lot of money and fame, they might had to sign a deal with the Devil in order to get what they got

And in the end Satan will come to cash in
Right you are.

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

The Devil don't come empty handed, he always got something to give you. That's how he's he's able to trap people

The Devil will send you a man or woman if you want one

The Devil know a woman want a good man, and he will send her a nice looking
man with plenty of money. She call all of her friends and say honey I found the right man this time, girl you got to see him he's fine and he a lot of money

But 6 months into the relationship things totally change, and he turn into a crazy man that she's never seen before. He starts cheating on her, abusing her, and threating to kill her, and if she makes it out of that relationship her life is a mess. She's emoitionally and mentally scarred for life.

Mario

Strippers make good money, but did God bless them with that money
or did the Devil bless them with that money.

God Son

That's why I hate to hear preachers say if you want God to bless you, then you better give, you can't buy blessings from God. Really it's an insult for preachers to say that, do you mean to tell me that God is not going to bless the poor man that doesn't have any money to give?

Toya

God Son
Mar 15 2010, 03:04 AM
That's why I hate to hear preachers say if you want God to bless you, then you better give, you can't buy blessings from God. Really it's an insult for preachers to say that, do you mean to tell me that God is not going to bless the poor man that doesn't have any money to give?
I think it goes back to God loves a cheerful giver and that if you give your last it will be multiplied anyways. So the preachers don't want you to worry about giving your last.

Rick1
Member Avatar

I was the one who stated Jay Z was blessed. Muhammad you are right, didn't look at it that way. An adulter is rewarded with sex. Whatever we get in life, somebody has to pay for it.

Big Mike

Toya
Mar 15 2010, 09:07 AM
God Son
Mar 15 2010, 03:04 AM
I think it goes back to God loves a cheerful giver and that if you give your last it will be multiplied anyways. So the preachers don't want you to worry about giving your last.
A lot of preachers are saying that because they want to put that money in their pocket,
they misuse that Bible scripture

Big Mike

Rick1
Mar 15 2010, 09:36 AM
I was the one who stated Jay Z was blessed. Muhammad you are right, didn't look at it that way. An adulter is rewarded with sex. Whatever we get in life, somebody has to pay for it.
A drug dealer has a lot of money, did God bless them with that money
or did the Devil bless them with that money.

Toya

Big Mike you are correct in your thoughts, but we have to look at it as I have done my part and if a man has chose to misuse the funds then that's his problem. For this man will have to answer for his deeds at some point.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Religion · Next Topic »
Add Reply