Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Are black women today too selfish; May be this is why we look to others
Topic Started: Feb 10 2010, 09:27 PM (2,904 Views)
Last Black man
Member Avatar

It may shocked a lot of people but I am very seriously considering developing relationships with a woman that is non black which will be a shocked to most people that really know me because I have a strong perference for very dark women. However, all my past experiences are leading me to believe that today strong black women is really a selfish inmature, in secure little girl, and I doubt that these little girls really know the meaning of love, but instead would rather use a man.

Let me run down a story about a firend of mine who married a little girl against the wishes of everyone who caresd about him. He married a woman that was working and supporting herself and it was ironic that when they got enaged she lost here job. She also wanted to go to school for a Phd which my friend paid for her and it was his understanding that she would work at least part time. They have been married 15 years and the woman has a Phd and has never worked a day in her life since then.

Recently, my buddy was laid-off and was blessed to find a job , however, the job is more than 12 hours away. For some reason, his wife does not want to leave and told him to take the job. She is going to stay with her family and if she were to move with him; she would want to come home every month and stay as long as she wants. Does this sound like an act of love and understanding, or is this woman too selfish? I thought marriage is suppose to be a give and take situation where the both have to give sometimes and not a situation where the woman gets everything she wants without considering how the man feels. They have a kids and I beleve that kids needs to see their father everyday if possible.

It is none of me business, but me think sister is having her cake and eating it too. I would love to hear from the ladys and do they believe that the relationship is all about them or are they willing to make scarifice for the sake of the her family?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

New York
Member Avatar

Last Black man what race is this woman that you're talking about

Last Black man
Member Avatar

New York
Feb 10 2010, 09:33 PM
She is black! I am talking about crazy black women.

New York
Member Avatar

Last Black man
Feb 10 2010, 09:42 PM
New York
I thought you said that you were seeing a non Black woman, in your first sentence

Last Black man
Member Avatar

New York
Feb 10 2010, 09:45 PM
Last Black man
New York
I thought you said that you were seeing a non Black woman, in your first sentence
The story I told is not about me! I have told my story already. Right now I never thought I would be saying this b=ut I am seriously considering dating women that are not black. I have about had it with black women. I am not saying all black women are bad, but they ones I had the pleasure of meeting makes you want to leave the whole race along.

New York
Member Avatar

Last Black man
Feb 10 2010, 09:50 PM
New York
Last Black man
New York
The story I told is not about me! I have told my story already. Right now I never thought I would be saying this b=ut I am seriously considering dating women that are not black. I have about had it with black women. I am not saying all black women are bad, but they ones I had the pleasure of meeting makes you want to leave the whole race along.
That's understandable because even on this website I saw how Black women attacked people
that didn't agree with them. Even on this website I saw Black women cuss people out
just because they had different views.

It seems like when some Black women don't get their way, they will try and tear up
everything in their path. So I can truly understand how you might be considering
dating outside your race

Life is short, and it's too short to be unhappy

Last Black man
Member Avatar

New York
Feb 10 2010, 09:56 PM
Last Black man
Feb 10 2010, 09:50 PM
New York
Last Black man
New York
That's understandable because even on this website I saw how Black women attacked people
that didn't agree with them. Even on this website I saw Black women cuss people out
just because they had different views.

It seems like when some Black women don't get their way, they will try and tear up
everything in their path. So I can truly understand how you might be considering
dating outside your race

Life is short, and it's too short to be unhappy
I agree about how they try to tear down everything around them when they do not get their way which indicates that may be everything has to be about them.

One of the reason I am saying what I am saying is I dated a woman about 10 years ago, she approcahed me and gave me her number. Since I am a very friendly giuy, I was like what is the worst thing that could happen if I called her. I went out with her six time and realized that she as not all there in the head, so I broke off contact with her. Boy was I ever wrong, and never in my wildest dream that this woman would make my life a living LLLLLL! It is this reason I am considering never dating another black woman again.

It just seems as if there is a pattern with black women today and they want their way. All I am going to say I am glad Inever kissed her or slept with her because as my uncle would say if she is this crazy and I never knocked the boots, just think how crazy ahe would be if I knocked the boots. This type of woman will do you in.

New York
Member Avatar

A lot of Black women seem very controling, and when they can't control you
then you have problems out of them.

If you date outside your race what type of woman are you leaning towards
White, Asian, Hispanics, etc

Last Black man
Member Avatar

New York
Feb 10 2010, 10:24 PM
A lot of Black women seem very controling, and when they can't control you
then you have problems out of them.

If you date outside your race what type of woman are you leaning towards
White, Asian, Hispanics, etc
I perfer a woman with some color and her skin. Since one of my great grandmother was from Mexico, I will let you guess.

Flamingo

Just what in the world are BLACK MEN looking for in a woman....... I am tired of this urban myth ....that black women or selfish, controlling and just don't know how to be a "woman" to the black man.....So that is why he is with the "other" race of women because they know how to 'treat' a man......PLEASE........ When I see the tabloids and they talk about what the 'other' race women do to the black man I see why we can't build as a race because the black man gives all the 'power' and the 'glory' to other women because they know how to treat him.....yah right! :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Dating & Relationships · Next Topic »
Add Reply