Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Black woman founder of BLK Truckers Assoc; This is the way, jobs, no talk
Topic Started: Jan 4 2010, 07:32 PM (1,652 Views)
Olmec
Member Avatar

I am currently doing a deal to get a Black trucking firm a contract hauling hazardous material.

While doing my research I found The Black Truckers Association. Meca Rich is the founder, a dynamic Black sister. She is helping to create the jobs and in particular she is focused on giving Brothers that have a felony a chance to support their families, driving.

(PRLEAP.COM) Atlanta, GA – Meca Rich, CEO of Rich Trucking & Logistics, the youngest and only African American female to own her own logistics and transportation company simultaneously, recently founded the Black Truckers Association, the first and only of its kind. Our mission is to enhance the professional development of African American truck drivers across the nation.
http://www.blacktruckers.org/

Let's do what we can to make money with her. I need to find a Black owned trucking firm; I will get them a contract if they qualify.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

olmec1
Jan 4 2010, 07:32 PM
I am currently doing a deal to get a Black trucking firm a contract hauling hazardous material.

While doing my research I found The Black Truckers Association. Meca Rich is the founder, a dynamic Black sister. She is helping to create the jobs and in particular she is focused on giving Brothers that have a felony a chance to support their families, driving.

(PRLEAP.COM) Atlanta, GA – Meca Rich, CEO of Rich Trucking & Logistics, the youngest and only African American female to own her own logistics and transportation company simultaneously, recently founded the Black Truckers Association, the first and only of its kind. Our mission is to enhance the professional development of African American truck drivers across the nation.

Let's do what we can to make money with her. I need to find a Black owned trucking firm; I will get them a contract if they qualify.
Awesome! If I hear of anyone, I'll send them your way!
Quote Post Goto Top

Olmec
Member Avatar

bastonecannella
Jan 4 2010, 07:34 PM
olmec1
Jan 4 2010, 07:32 PM

Awesome! If I hear of anyone, I'll send them your way!
Thanks

Deleted User
Deleted User

Checking out the site!
Quote Post Goto Top

Last Black man
Member Avatar

Good Job! I think you for trying to support a minority owned business! We need more like you. (LOL; Wink)

Olmec
Member Avatar

Last Black man
Jan 4 2010, 07:46 PM
Good Job! I think you for trying to support a minority owned business! We need more like you. (LOL; Wink)
Thanks.

I support my church but I make money with companies.

If I see a void I fill it and expect to get paid.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply