Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Why are Black women becoming LESBIANS; Pictures
Topic Started: Oct 27 2009, 01:00 AM (148,033 Views)
nevergiveup
Member Avatar

Why are so many young Black women, now becoming Lesbians? Years ago we never saw this kind of stuff in the Black community.

So what is causing this trend

Are we now seeing the Bible fulfilled

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by nevergiveup, Jun 11 2010, 10:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

All I can do is PRAY for Black people, at this point.

Our people are so far away from God, it's pitiful

blackbettyboop36
Member Avatar

Our people are so far away from God, it's pitiful This bares repeating. I can't believe all those pics of Black women you posted are gay? Come on this can't be? IS IT IN THE WATER?

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by nevergiveup, Aug 12 2013, 02:31 AM.

Nat Turner
Member Avatar

nevergiveup
Oct 27 2009, 01:10 AM

Our people are so far away from God, it's pitiful
I even see young teenage girls doing it, so the question is
What started this trend?

nevergiveup
Member Avatar

I see why so many brothers are dating outside of their race,because it seem like most sisters are now dating each other.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by nevergiveup, Apr 23 2013, 07:08 PM.

HappyToBe

Black women might as well go lesbian because with Black men turning to women outside of their race and other men - who do they have left to love them?

Men lead in this American society - black or white. We live in a paternalistic society - where men rule. If men set the tone, and the tone is - give me a white woman or something other than what I look like - then there is no wonder Black women feel the need to turn to each other for love and affection - cause they ain't gettin' from their own men. I agree wtih a poster who stated - we are so far away from God it is pitiful.

White Man

HappyToBe
Nov 6 2009, 02:36 PM
Black women might as well go lesbian because with Black men turning to women outside of their race and other men - who do they have left to love them?

Men lead in this American society - black or white. We live in a paternalistic society - where men rule. If men set the tone, and the tone is - give me a white woman or something other than what I look like - then there is no wonder Black women feel the need to turn to each other for love and affection - cause they ain't gettin' from their own men. I agree wtih a poster who stated - we are so far away from God it is pitiful.
Black people you all have some work to do in your community,
when you look at your crime rate, violence. Even this is something
new to me, I never knew this many black women were becoming
Lesbians.

leart

There has been some increase in Black Female Gayness, but I think it's been there all the time. Females have always been close friends, and they have always had sleepovers with their female friends where one thing generally leads to another. The only difference now is that it has all come out of the Closet, and it's public and in the Clubs where everybody can see, and they want everybody to see who they were.

Also, you don't have one party to the relationship playing the "Butch" or male role any longer in their appearance. Both parties dress and look like attractive females who are not suspected of being gay. So unless you are in the environment where they expose themselves as Gay, you wouldn't necessarily know that they were Gay, especially on an obscure downtown Office Job. So if you are not a part of her social network, you wouldn't know what she was up to. Many of these Gays, even the one's that don't frequent the public Gay places, are also bi-sexual, they have boyfriends and husbands. The mystery involving women who spend a lot of time with other women have always been a topic of conversation.

White Man

leart
Nov 6 2009, 06:54 PM
There has been some increase in Black Female Gayness, but I think it's been there all the time. Females have always been close friends, and they have always had sleepovers with their female friends where one thing generally leads to another. The only difference now is that it has all come out of the Closet, and it's public and in the Clubs where everybody can see, and they want everybody to see who they were.

Also, you don't have one party to the relationship playing the "Butch" or male role any longer in their appearance. Both parties dress and look like attractive females who are not suspected of being gay. So unless you are in the environment where they expose themselves as Gay, you wouldn't necessarily know that they were Gay, especially on an obscure downtown Office Job. So if you are not a part of her social network, you wouldn't know what she was up to. Many of these Gays, even the one's that don't frequent the public Gay places, are also bi-sexual, they have boyfriends and husbands. The mystery involving women who spend a lot of time with other women have always been a topic of conversation.
I knew that some white women were doing this, but I never knew
that so many black women were doing it also.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Religion · Next Topic »
Add Reply