Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The cast in the Pokemon RP have collected chestnuts in the Zephromos Forest! From Ashes has been retired after a good run! Veil of Chaos has started!
Welcome to Espada of Alexandria. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
RPG isn't loading!
Topic Started: March 2, 2011, 10:02 pm (251 Views)
Duodecima Florina
Member Avatar
SS Rank in NA! HAHAHAHA!
I tried loading the RPG with Internet Explorer AND Mozilla Fire Fox, but it's not loading! HELP!
Posted Image Slowly waiting for this game...
What I'm waiting for...
PM Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Link
Member Avatar
Heir of Breath, Witch of Space, Knight of Time, Seer of Light.
I think it's down, Flor. And change your avi plz, it blocks your text.
"My name is Simon. Leader of Team Dai-Gurren: Simon the Digger. If you decide that you're going to be a wall that's standing in my way, then I have something that will open a hole in you every time! And that something... is my DRIIIILLLLL!!!""-Simon, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

"The reputation of Team Gurren echoes far and wide across Giha village! When they talk about its badass leader, that paragon of indomitable spirit and masculinity... they're talkin' about THE MIGHTY KAMINA!!"
"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb!" -Kamina, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

(S) Everyone: How Far We've Come

Homestuck quotes

Duodecima Florina
Member Avatar
SS Rank in NA! HAHAHAHA!
Is my avi better now?
What I'm waiting for...

Link
Member Avatar
Heir of Breath, Witch of Space, Knight of Time, Seer of Light.
HYESZ
"My name is Simon. Leader of Team Dai-Gurren: Simon the Digger. If you decide that you're going to be a wall that's standing in my way, then I have something that will open a hole in you every time! And that something... is my DRIIIILLLLL!!!""-Simon, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

"The reputation of Team Gurren echoes far and wide across Giha village! When they talk about its badass leader, that paragon of indomitable spirit and masculinity... they're talkin' about THE MIGHTY KAMINA!!"
"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb!" -Kamina, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

(S) Everyone: How Far We've Come

Homestuck quotes

Duodecima Florina
Member Avatar
SS Rank in NA! HAHAHAHA!
^_^
What I'm waiting for...

Tercera Espada Yarott
Member Avatar
Just a pretty cool guy
Well, it works now, Flor! Count the months!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Site Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Systematic made by Phaede of the SZ..