Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

The cast in the Pokemon RP are on their way to the Zephromos Forest! The first group of cast in From Ashes are inside another bunker while the second group is preparing for their first military operation! Caius and Exsella prepare to give the world the shock of their lives!
Welcome to Espada of Alexandria. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2012 (It Ain't the End); Jay Sean and Nikki Minaj
Topic Started: September 30, 2010, 6:44 pm (143 Views)
Duodecima Florina
Member Avatar
SS Rank in NA! HAHAHAHA!
"2012 (It Ain't the End)" is a song by British recording artist, Jay Sean, taken from his fourth studio album, Freeze Time. It features American rapper and labelmate Nicki Minaj, and is due to be released as the album's lead single. The single was produced by OFM production team J-Remy and Bobby Bass.

The song is an uptempo record, and sounds very much like "Down". The song’s beat was made in one day by producer Bobby Bass, and was written by Jay Sean with Jared Cotter and producer J Remy on two iPads.

Jay Sean told Entertainment Weekly, "I’m a very positive person myself, and the next two singles that I’m putting out–we’re putting them out simultaneously–are both feel-good songs. One is a club-banger called ‘Break Your Back,’ and the other one, ’2012,’ is a real feel-good [song]. If you loved 'Down' and you loved 'Do You Remember', you’re going to love the next song, which I think is going to be stuck in everybody’s head for the entire summer, and hopefully much longer." Of the collaboration he told MTV News, "I've been wanting to work with Nicki for the longest time." "I'm so excited that she's on this song because she absolutely murdered it. She came with a different swagger on it, and a different flow. Just real fun. And her voice just really fits the song".

"2012 (It Aint the End)" debuted and peaked at number fifty on the Billboard Hot 100 for the chart week of August 13, 2010, and has since peaked at number thirty-four on the US Pop Songs chart. On the Canadian Hot 100 chart the single debuted at ninety-two and currently sits at number sixty-nine. It debuted at number forty on the ARIA Charts for the chart week of August 26, 2010.

The music video for "2012 (It Ain't the End)" was shot in Los Angeles on July 19, 2010, with Nicki Minaj. The video is set to lots of flashing lights and a typical hip-hop club scene environment. But in post-production, Sean says the music video's director Erik White will be zooming out to show parties in three cities around the world. "There's all these wonderful ideas the director Erik White has been telling me [about]." 'They are gonna zoom out, and it's gonna zoom into Tokyo! And the world is gonna spin around!' And I'm like, 'Really? That's amazing!' So for me, I'm looking forward to seeing those effects." "The concept of the video is basically all about throwing the biggest party, celebrating life. It's basically going around the world, from London to Tokyo to New York, seeing people celebrating good times." The video should have a premiered on August 8, 2010 on MTV, however the same day Sean confirmed on Twitter that the premiere has been rescheduled.

The video features a cameo appearance from former Spice Girl Melanie Brown, Cash Money Records CEO Birdman, writer Jared Cotter, producers J-Remy and Bobby Bass, and Thara. On August 24, 2010 was the video released to VEVO. The prelude and the music video of his next single "Break Your Back" can be heard and seen in the end of the music video.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uFalk1y38I&ob=av2n

Edited by Duodecima Florina, October 2, 2010, 2:48 pm.
Posted Image Slowly waiting for this game...
What I'm waiting for...
PM Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Music Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Systematic made by Phaede of the SZ..