Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Elefor!

Inactive members please contact the admin for return to regular Member status.

Affiliates
Locked Topic
Welcome!
Topic Started: Oct 11 2008, 07:01 PM (347 Views)
Kasuin
Member Avatar
The Sublime Overlord of the Realm
Welcome to the Land of Elefor! I am Kasuin, your Admin, and I am pleased to meet you. This is an intermediate to advanced fantasy/medieval roleplaying site, however, we are willing to make exceptions for promising beginners as everyone has to start somewhere.

We do have standards for roleplaying. We require all players to go through our application process. This has been established so that each character, while completely unique to every player, meshes into the greater scheme of the world, hence we eliminate all Final Fantasy or Dragonball character wanna-be's.

The Land of Elefor is meant to inspire creativity and leave you with a good experience all around. Feel free to have a look around and register if you are interested. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or a Moderator and we will all happily answer your questions as best as we can.

Once again, welcome! I hope your experience is fantastic!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Information · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

All components of The Land of Elefor are copyrighted under Kasuin.
All Graphics of The Land of Elefor are also under copyright of Kasuin.
Please don't steal the original ideas of the players and characters as it is illegal and shows you have a lack of creativity.
Besides, the world has too many thieves already. Be a hero instead. RP here with us!