Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Elefor!

Inactive members please contact the admin for return to regular Member status.

Affiliates
Locked Topic
For Beginners; A guide to how to apply
Topic Started: Oct 11 2008, 06:57 PM (391 Views)
Kasuin
Member Avatar
The Sublime Overlord of the Realm
"So now that I've registered, where do I start?" You've registered, you've picked your screenname, and are now eager to play, but you don't know where to begin. You're in a whole new forum! So where do you go?

1. Your first job is to start getting an idea for a new character. What race and class do you want to be? These are the important first steps. The concept! You want to go to our Character Creation Section! Go through your race and class selections and pick the ones that feel right for your character concept. If you have a question, contact myself or a mod to direct you through this process.

2. Now you've got a concept, but what are you supposed to do with it? It's time to fill out a Character Application! You should first go to the thread "Character Application Guidelines" for the correct format for your proposed character.

3. Now that I've filled out all of that do I just wait? Yep, contact a mod or myself and we'll look over your application. It might take a bit of fixing, but you'll have a great character to give you tons of enjoyment. :lol:

4. Go to the OOC Section and fill out an introduction of yourself so we can all get to know each other at least a little. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Information · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

All components of The Land of Elefor are copyrighted under Kasuin.
All Graphics of The Land of Elefor are also under copyright of Kasuin.
Please don't steal the original ideas of the players and characters as it is illegal and shows you have a lack of creativity.
Besides, the world has too many thieves already. Be a hero instead. RP here with us!