Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Elefor!

Inactive members please contact the admin for return to regular Member status.

Affiliates
Add Reply
Stuck Up Prigs and a Cultist Conspiracy
Topic Started: Jul 17 2011, 08:35 PM (7,304 Views)
Fyra
Member Avatar
Eleforian Elite Guard
Shayne snuggled closer to her, kissing one of the rippling scars softly. "As I do you."" He turned to look up at her, smiling, his breathing even and steady. My wife...in name, deed and now completely in truth... The man felt an overwhelming sense of peace, everything was right in his world.

With a quirk in his smile, he chuckled as he spoke to her. "Well, if I can fill my day with everything we've done, I figure I'm well enough for travel." He sighed with contentment. "When would you like to be gone by?" His eyes were warm and soft. It was apparent that he had no real worries of when they left. "It seems as though we'll only need to get travel clothing and food, truthfully. I can collect some money for anything we might need along the way. I assume we're not buying horses. You seem much more comfortable on your feet."

His tone was somewhat drowsy, and he yawned, as if he would be content to fall asleep then and there, regardless that it was still early for sleeping.
Edited by Fyra, Sep 17 2011, 01:54 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fyra
Member Avatar
Eleforian Elite Guard
Shayne chuckled, and smiled as he shifted into a slightly more comfortable position, slipping into sleep easily, falling into soft dreams.

The next day he filled with getting travel gear together. With trail rations, as well as some fresher items to flesh out their meals for the first few days at least. Alongside jerky, cheese and bread, there were apples, some fresh vegetables, and meat that wasn't preserved to last for weeks. A simple pan for cooking over the fire was hooked onto the packs, along with a bag that contained an extra set of flint and steel.

He took Sigh to get whatever clothes she considered she needed for traveling, packing an extra set of clothes for both of them. He made their packs in regard to strength.

It was the day they were going to leave, and he was standing in the basic's of his armor, breast plate, bracers, and shin-guards. They were in the room that had been Shayne's, going over packs for the last time to make sure they had everything they needed. The door sat open for now, and Shayne was leaning over his pack, tucking the pouch of ten gold and double that in silver. He wanted it in the bottom for now, where it was reachable but harder to get to for thieves and easier to hide.

Fyra
Member Avatar
Eleforian Elite Guard
Shayne was not sad to say goodbye to his mentor. Rather, he was glad that he was able to this time, whereas the last time he had left, he had done so without telling anyone. He chuckled slightly at Sigh's eagerness, feeling the bounce in himself as well. He was garbed in his usual, plain and sturdy gear, under the armor. Between him and his armor was a padded shirt, and slung on his armor was the bandolier that kept his claymore on his back, along with his spare broadsword. Once again, the warrior was fiercely armed. He tugged the bag closed, brushing a strand of hair behind his ear, and tugged his pony tail as he looked around. "I don't think we're forgetting anything. We've our flint and steel, food, cooking gear, what little we'll need, money, clothes, bedrolls, and cloaks. I think we're quite alright."

He finished tying the armor he wasn't wearing onto the pack, and looked at Sigh once more. A smile lit up his face even more. "I have the feeling that you wish to leave right away, and still not be forced to travel with the caravan. So, shall we leave without it?" He grinned at her, slinging the pack over his shoulders with ease, though it easily weighed quite a bit, especially with his armor hanging from it. "It's not like we need the extra money for the moment." He shrugged slightly. "I've never believed too much in safety in numbers anyways." He was as eager as she to be moving once more, now that his gash was only a tender pink scar that hurt if he stretched it too much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Phenvast City · Next Topic »
Add Reply

All components of The Land of Elefor are copyrighted under Kasuin.
All Graphics of The Land of Elefor are also under copyright of Kasuin.
Please don't steal the original ideas of the players and characters as it is illegal and shows you have a lack of creativity.
Besides, the world has too many thieves already. Be a hero instead. RP here with us!