Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Elefor!

Inactive members please contact the admin for return to regular Member status.

Affiliates
Add Reply
Lost... So to Speak...
Topic Started: Apr 16 2011, 04:26 PM (1,163 Views)
Kasuin
Member Avatar
The Sublime Overlord of the Realm
Luca smiled warmly and the priest. The "child" bit that the priests always seemed to use seemed a little ridiculous. He was 72 years old. That was young, but he was hardly a child anymore. You see, Father, you've helped me out significantly, expecting nothing in return. If you need aid, then I will help you this day until I feel that my debt to you has been repaid. I am skilled with the bow, can climb well enough should you have need of your roof cleaned, and know a bit about herbs and plants though I am not much of a cook. Oh! And Sully is at your service as well. He indicated the gyrfalcon with a wave of his hand.

The bird caught at Ryana's finger and nibbled it gently with his beak. All that was left to know was what the man needed done. He was willing to do nearly anything.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fyra
Member Avatar
Eleforian Elite Guard
The old man smiled warmly at the elf, reaching out to pat his shoulder gently. "There's little to do around this old place, young man. But if you feel you must repay be, perhaps take that hawk of yours hunting some time while you're in the city. Catch me a few good rabbits or some such for a stew. I'll be plenty happy with some fresh meat in my food.' A small chuckle, and the man took Luca's hand and pushed the small loaf of bread into it. "Now eat! You need the strength."

Ryana did chuckle this time, smiling warmly at her old friend, and finding herself to actually enjoy the company of the elf she had helped out so far. He was very friendly. So different from what she had heard, other than the piece about looking very young.

Kasuin
Member Avatar
The Sublime Overlord of the Realm
Luca blinked at the father and then looked down at the loaf of bread in his hand before blinking again. And then I get fed. Will wonders never cease? The elven man chuckled. Though I do believe that I would have better luck hawking for bunnies out in the meadow around this city rather than in it. Cities are better for rats than bunnies and I don't think rats are quite as appetizing... He scratched his nose with his free hand, grinning roguishly.

He looked at the bread and ripped it in half, offering a portion of it to Ryana. Hungry, Ryana? Helping a lost and injured buffoon in a city is awfully hungry work.

Sully began to preen his wings, halfway spreading one to stick his head in towards all the little feathers. Vain, bird. Sully is so vain.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · City Randatria · Next Topic »
Add Reply

All components of The Land of Elefor are copyrighted under Kasuin.
All Graphics of The Land of Elefor are also under copyright of Kasuin.
Please don't steal the original ideas of the players and characters as it is illegal and shows you have a lack of creativity.
Besides, the world has too many thieves already. Be a hero instead. RP here with us!