Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Elefor!

Inactive members please contact the admin for return to regular Member status.

Affiliates
Add Reply
Oh Where The Travels Go; Hiroto and Myah, but open
Topic Started: Nov 26 2010, 11:39 PM (1,248 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

"I'll contact my friend once we're in the city. Good thing I brought his calling card with me."

Hiroto pulled out an iron card, embroided with flames and spears. It was well crafted, obviously made by a master. Hiroto tossed it back into his pack, "Any how, we'll need supplies that can only be obtained in the city."

Meanwhile, off in the field, Nezumiiro was foraging. The wolf was making a rather nice pile of fresh animals to bring back to the others. The sounds of Nezumiiro's hunting could be heard all the way back at camp. Hiroto looked out into the fields, walking over to the pups. "So what are we going to do with them? We can't take them into the city with us... Probably shouldn't take Nezumiiro either... Seems like we'll have to find a place for them to stay."

(Fine by me, it could use some better action.)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Yeah, they'll need to be watched. Trix can do the babysitting." The dragon in question who was curently climbing his way up her back to her shoulder hissed, a sulky pout playing around his mouth and eyes that only he could pull off. "Cant sssssee the cccity?" She patted his head and laughed. "No. I dont think many city-goers would fare well with a dragon amongst them, especially one who likes to nick shiny baubles." His pout deepended and he hid his head in her hair.

"Well, that's settled. Once we get close to the city, we can leave Nezumiiro, Trix and the pups somewhere unseen and safe while we shop then we can fetch them before continuing on our way."

(still thinking of action plot.)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hiroto nodded, "I'm sure there will be a nice spot for them to hide out at. We shouldn't be long any way. Just so long as we get what we need from my friend. Of course, I'll have to keep myself rather covered while there. I'd rather we didn't get too much attention."

He looked over the iron card, "This will get us to him, any blacksmith will recongnize it. Hopefully, he hasn't gotten himself arrested again."

Hiroto climbed onto one of the wagons, followed by Nezumiiro and the pups slowly. It wouldn't be long before they got to town. At least it was a nice day, and hopefully it'd stay that way.

(OOC: Sorry about the late post, been rather inactive for a while.)
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Corigian Meadows · Next Topic »
Add Reply

All components of The Land of Elefor are copyrighted under Kasuin.
All Graphics of The Land of Elefor are also under copyright of Kasuin.
Please don't steal the original ideas of the players and characters as it is illegal and shows you have a lack of creativity.
Besides, the world has too many thieves already. Be a hero instead. RP here with us!