Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Edl The Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mulims need to srt helping themselves in Pakistan
Topic Started: Aug 18 2010, 07:08 PM (507 Views)
Steelwolf
No Avatar

All I ever hear and see on TV is this tragedy in Pakistan yes they do need aid but for fek sok we have given the second largest amount of aid just below the US at £23m we are in a time here in the UK when we have government cuts all over the place yet we keep giving now the pakistani government want us to scrap all their debts to us now thats taking the piss.
On top of this we have muslim countries like Kuwait one of the richest countries in the world giving £3m and we have muslims in this country spending £4m per super mosque and they want them all over the country they should think about their relitives back in pakistan when they apply to spend so much on a building that is not needed or wanted by the general public.
They take take take and don't ever give if we needed aid they would run a mile we should stop this crap of being the first stop for the worlds needy we have enough problems getting this country back to its old self not adding to our problems .
Can a moderator please edit the title I got so mad i made a big typo with the word Muslin forgot the S . :(
Edited by Steelwolf, Aug 18 2010, 07:13 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tobias malachi
No Avatar
Infidel
islam is the problem I remember them saying that help from Christian Aid and World Vision was not wanted because they only want to spread the Christian message and that islam was more than capeable of dealing with the disaster themselves.

I believe the Christian message is love your neighbour as you love yourself. What is wrong with that

Neverforget
No Avatar
To be fair most pakistanis are allrite its not their fault they got born into the most backward religion going. I say we should help whoever is in need of it regardless of anything. Lets keep our principles and be made to change them cause of jihadis etc

The crisis kinda shows the joke which is the pakistani army and the government. Also as you said instead of wasting money on a mosque the money should go to ppl that need it.

Corey_Delaney
Member Avatar
Sending them money , are you kidding me ???
So they can kill Christians humanitarian ?
I hope the problem will get worst down there, a meteorite strike would be nice, plagues of Egypt is fine too !
Yes please God and on the mecca too !!
Why we love pigs ! Video
France Against Islamists !!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Islam can act as a time machine, it can bring a population back into the middle age if they are too Islamic. As is the case in rural parts of Pakistan.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm sure that lots of the higher echelon in Pakistan are doing just that...............Helping themselves to lots of cash!
Quote Post Goto Top

JackRipper
Member Avatar
I would be interested to know what happened to the money already donated by the West in past years. It obviously never went to building their infrastructure or disaster recovery plan, so where is that money? If there was more accountability then perhaps people would be less reluctant to help.

tobias malachi
No Avatar
Infidel
I keep on about Christian Aid but they dont send cash they convert your donations into aid then pass it on to THEIR teams out there for distribution to all that need it what ever their faith. If you have any doubts you can checkout their web site which will show you that it is not just emergency aid but also education so that they can become self sufficent, the idea is dont give the man a fish give him a net so that HE can provide for his family.
The only connection I have with C.A. is I used to be a volunteer collector The local church said it was to dangerous to collect money on my estate so I put my hand up to cover the close that I live in (only 250 houses) I am really proud of the way that the hard up people I live among the way that they gave what they could, there was a few blokes not down the pub that weekend because I had their beer money, We have all known hard times so you give dont you

Corey_Delaney
Member Avatar
Helping them would be like feeding trolls on forum boards ! lol
Why we love pigs ! Video
France Against Islamists !!

stormcrow
Member Avatar
Patriot
what happened to the "will of allah and allah will provide," well lets see the tw*t sort this one out. :) :)
Posted Image

2011....THE YEAR THE UAF DIED.

leasky33
Member Avatar
now there blaming it on India
and the yanks according to this article

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/6335115.cms
Edited by leasky33, Aug 19 2010, 04:58 PM.

raaina
No Avatar
leasky33
Aug 19 2010, 04:56 PM
now there blaming it on India
and the yanks according to this article

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/6335115.cms
Blaming India doesn't surprise me. Everything is India's fault.

However since the Pakistan government isn't doing enough to help these people, they are going to side against the government and with the terrorist groups.

I thought a group against Islamic Extremism would be drumming up support and trying to raise funds to try and prevent further recruits of Extremists or terrorists within Pakistan, hence my donations.
They’re sailing for England
Oh! What a shame!
Someone is after our island again
We’ll let them have it…
Oh, yes we will!
But maybe they won’t want it when they get the bill!

But, who’s sticking in here? Who will defend
every inch of England no matter what they send?
Who’s standing firm in our own front yard?
The soldiers of the old home guard

BeanLaden
Member Avatar
General Black Jack Pershing
Aug 19 2010, 10:55 PM
To be honest, I wouldn't piss on Pakistan if the whole fcuking country and surrounding territories were on fire. In fact I'd just laugh at the vermin, the way I'm laughing at them now. A little rain and these backward, disgusting, effigy burnging, wanna be terrorist pieces of sh1t are all dying. RAIN DANCE ANYONE??!
Lmao :D

Well its pretty amazing how this self-righteous nation has met allas wrath, he knows best. They have had plenty of cash not just of us but all other western countries.

I do sorta feel sorry for the women and kids...the women dunno how to swim and the kids...well they just kids aint they :unsure:

As for the rain dance ..ill give that a miss. Ive hurt me back :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · EDL Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Feliz Navidad (Gold) created by Sarah & Delirium of the ZNR