|As per any board there are many rules to follow. These however should be familiar to you if you have been to a forum before if not, sit down and relax because here are the rules.
1. An Admin, has the right to take your privileges away, you can request them back but an explanation is necessary, and admins may deny your request, an admin will tell you why.
2. Admins, and Global Moderators and Moderators, are the foremost authority, no aruging unless placed as a special request. Request should be presentable and reasonable if not then whatever was done will remain like that. Moderators have the final say over their forums except by Global Moderator Authority. Global mods have the final say over mods except by Adminstrator authority. Admins have the final say in everything.
3. No flaming, insulting, trolling, spamming, nor any other disruptive behavior will be tolerated and moderated to the discression of staff members. Any actions above may result in a suspension or ban depending on the severity
4. Pornographic material is prohibited and will result in an automatic suspension, if done more than once it will result in a permanent ban.
5. Watch what you say, while we are flexible, I should remind you that 13 year olds will most likely be on here, so just be careful
6. Anything involving Viruses, Roms, Illegal Downloading, and illegal activities, will be moderated on the severity. This may result in a suspension or a ban
7. Rules may update, and I have the right to not tell you. Problems will occur along the way and rules may change accordingly. Check the rules at least once a week if not, at least once a month.
8. Have fun, do what you want as long as they don't interfere with the above rules. These rules are to keep you and other people safe. If you can't accept these rules, than I suggest you move on and go somewhere else.
9. Forums may have their own special rules not listed here