Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Dragon's Tarot Free Readings section.

To get your free reading you will need to register here, but's it's free to do that too.

Until you are registered you won't be able to view the request forum properly - Sorry

You must be at least 18 years of age to recieve a reading here.
Please ensure that you register with a valid email address as your reading will be sent to you via email.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:

Free Readings

Regular Forum Pagan Tarot Requests
This deck is a good choice for anyone following or interested in a Pagan or Wiccan path.
love Aug 13 2010, 02:49 PM, By Elfina
Topics: 4 Replies: 3
Regular Forum Osho Zen Tarot Requests
This is a tarot deck with 79 cards, the traditional four suits and Major Arcana and a 23rd Card representing the Zen Master. The images are very non-traditional, having an Oriental flavour. I find this deck gives messages that are often very blunt but delivered in a gentle and sympathetic way. This is the deck I use for personal readings and on a daily basis for readings for others too.
hello,may i ask for a reading please? Jan 3 2010, 10:41 PM, By chickadee
Topics: 14 Replies: 22
Regular Forum Gilded Tarot Requests
This is the closest to the traditional Rider Waite Deck. The images are strong and colourful and tend to give a kick in the pants where needed, but they are also excellent for readings when you would like to get a feel for things that are happening around you and how they affect others too.
May I get a free reading please Dec 5 2010, 09:58 AM, By fanuihl
Topics: 11 Replies: 10
Regular Forum Druid Craft Tarot Requests
This deck is a traditional deck of 78 cards, which shares the druidic traditions with those of the pagan path. The images are often Celtic in nature and are strongly symbolic. Readings given with this deck are especially good for those of you who would like to see the effects of the past on your here and now.
free reading request Nov 10 2010, 12:55 AM, By angeleyes_angelheart
Topics: 5 Replies: 6
Regular Forum Angel Oracle Readings
This deck is from Ambika Wauters and was one of the first Angel decks I ever saw. The images are rich and the messages given are insightful and are very useful for those seeking guidance on life paths and life choices.
Free Reading Request Oct 19 2010, 07:21 AM, By thecoolsparrow
Topics: 6 Replies: 12
Regular Forum Healing with the Angels Readings
A deck from Doreen Virtue, this one is wonderful for those of you seeking healing of mind, body, spirit or emotions. The messages in readings from these cards are filled with love and kindness and encourage you to heal at your own pace and in the best possible way for you personally.
reading please Oct 25 2009, 04:59 AM, By cattiva
Topics: 4 Replies: 1
Regular Forum Messages from the Angels Readings
This is one of the highly acclaimed decks from Doreen Virtue and brings messages from Angels of a general kind. This deck is used for general questions and gives loving and gentle readings to all you seek them.
reading please Jun 7 2009, 07:17 PM, By Elfina
Topics: 3 Replies: 3