Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
the network is here
Topic Started: Mar 22 2010, 12:47 AM (465 Views)
thenetwork
Member Avatar

Hey all. I am thenetwork, but if you want my name, it's Logan. I am a high school friend of Joystick. If there is anything you all need help with, let me know. I would be happy to contribute in my free time!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Joystick
Administrator
Hey Logan. It has been way too long since you and I chatted at all bro. Glad to see you over here. Thank you for the support. You have no idea how much I appreciate that.

I do plan to move back to Texas at some point. I imagine I could have you on the site when I move back there. We might could have you on before that via Skype. That would be cool.

Unfortunately, I no longer have a 360. It was stolen. Long story. I wouldn't mind having a member of the staff for the site that does have one if you would be willing to to reviews or previews of games on that system. IT would be greatly appreciated. We will talk about it man

kknd
Digital Delirium Staff
sup! :)

thenetwork
Member Avatar

Hey, my 360 is still suffering from the RRoD, and I have not had a chance to get in and fix it. I got a good computer built for my Christmas present, so I am good for the PC gaming front.

Joystick
Administrator
Ah that sucks man. Is your 360 still under warranty?

Let me know what you would like to do for the site

thenetwork
Member Avatar

Unfortunately, its not. However, that gives me the option to freely mess with it.

And as for what I want to do...Its basically what you need. My major focuses on CIS now, so I can help with the site building to a limited ability, I have some Java experience, and I am fairly good with PC building and maintenance and have some experience with networks as well.

thenetwork
Member Avatar

Also, for anyone who wants to add me, I prominently play computer games. My steam ID is {G4C}Kommatose[Prop Czar].

Joystick
Administrator
Well, you have seen the extent of my HTML knowledge, and I do not know java at all.

I keep trying to add you on steam and it will not let me

thenetwork
Member Avatar

Then try cybersassin. I am never sure of which one to give to ppl so they can add me.

thenetwork
Member Avatar

Also, I find it amusing that we have member numbers. I am pleased to be in the top 5, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself · Next Topic »
Add Reply