Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
On behalf of Demon Days, We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Fall Of Paradisio
Topic Started: Jan 13 2012, 05:36 PM (187 Views)
Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Six months ago they came a storm of death and destructuoon. An army like no other, they were creatures. Demons, people said they didn't exsist but this certainly shut them the hell up. That was for damn sure. Six months of fighting and they completely ruined our army. Our first infantry, destroyed, the Calvary, dead.

They've destroyed most of the putter towns of the country making their way to our capital. And they've succeeded.

Isis:

Last line of defense, the remaining Knight Guard has been ordered to defend this area. We're now under the command of Nathaniel Tourisana, and we have been ordered to stay and wait we have to protect the Evans as they escape.

Drake Vir, junior Knight guard promoted in the field to full Knight Guard status. Only 17, its my job to protect Isis and I'm scared as hell...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
Two weeks has passed the demon hordes have not let up their attacks. Its been said that their main forces hasn't even arrived yet. And already many of our men are either injured, tired or burried six feet into the ground.

Drake ran to one of the tents out of breath, once inside he looked around at the people there a few older men, one with a streak silvered hair. Another was around his age with long black hair. The young one walked over to him putting his hand on Drake's shoulder "Any word?" he asked. Drake looked down "None Thomas, when I arrived...they were all dead" he said in a somber voice.

The older man looked up "Impossible, the entire 4th legion dead? They were just sent out two days ago...this is bad" he started to say looking down at the map that was sitting on the table. "The demons main forces are closer than we thought..." he added. Thomas turned around to look at him "Then what do we do Nathan?" he asked.

Nathan sighed heavily "Pray, go be with our loved ones..." he said, Drake stepped up "What about the Evans, they...they promised they'd send reinforcements from Artica and the Union" Drake started saying "Any word on them yet?" he finished asking. Nathan shook his head "None...as far as we know, we're on our own..." he said looking down, Drake's eyes widened in shock.

Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
"Get those people back, get them to the shelters!" Nathan yelled ordering the medics and civilians back. Several of them were being moved to the safety of the shelters by several soldiers.

Drake was running through the town, he stopped at a small hut and went inside "Mom, Marie!" he called out, two women walked into the front room. One was an older woman with dark blonde hair, the other was a younger woman with brown hair. The younger one ran over to Drake "What's happening out there?" Marie asked frantically.

"We're having you guys go to the shelters, its about to get too dangerous up here" he said to the two of them. Neena walked over to Drake "You have to come with us Drake, I couldn't bare to lose another one of my men to those things. After your father and my father" she put her hand over her face. Drake put his hand on her shoulder "Mom, I have to fight we don't have too many able bodies left to face the demons. I'll fight and I'll protect you and Marie" he said smiling.

Neena sighed "Pigheaded just like your father..." Marie put her hands on Neena's shoulders "Come on we must hurry." She said before turning back to Drake "Don't do anything stupid Drake. If you die I'll kill you" She smirked. Drake nodded and followed them out the house. They went to the left going towards the shelters. Drake started in the opposite direction.

A large horse road up and stopped on a hill the thing took a deep breath and fire came out of its nostros. Uptop the horse a man with white hair and red eyes looked on with the hordes of demons around him. "Are we ready?" he asked a Goatman walked over to him "Yes General Alastor" it replied, Alastor held his hand up and the demons began to march.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Journals · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Spectre RPG
Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS