Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
On behalf of Demon Days, We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Taking a Break from Things...
Topic Started: Jan 13 2012, 01:06 AM (1,208 Views)
Anthony
Member Avatar
Hunter
[ *  *  * ]
Anthony walked through the Inner Zone looking around. It was packed as usual people buying and selling people trying to make a living with the world going to hell outside of this place. Someone walked up to Anthony "Sell you some food sir?" he asked. Anthony shook his head "Not right now thanks" he said as he kept walking, he was sure Drake was following behind him but he couldn't be sure.

There was somewhere Anthony wanted to go, the Drunken Warlord. It was his favorite pub, and the only one with well to do Mead. They had their farm on this land for years made it easier to get their own wheat. Anthony walked in and went over to the bar.

"Adrian" Anthony said sitting down. "Give me two tall ones for me and my friend here." he said "Put it on my tab" the bar tender turned around smirking "Sure thing Anthony, have a good trip this time? Can you talk about it or is your mission still all hush hush?" he asked him as he started to pour the mead.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Drake followed behind Anthony, he was shocked to see that the Zone looked the way it did actually. He was sure everyone here was going to be living miserably just barely scrapping by. But these people, they were living like they didn't have a freakin care in the world. Like the world right outside this place wasn't hell. Drake sighed at the thought, he wondered where the Evans lived more than anything else. As soon as he got his chance he'd kill them and leave.

Until then he'd bied his time and get to know the area. He followed Anthony into the pub and looked around the place was a hole, but it was better than the dungeons in the Black City. Drake sat at the bar then took his mead and drank it, it had a sweet taste to it. "So, what was your mission exactly anyway?" Drake asked Anthony, he wasn't sure if the guy would talk about it here or not. The way he seemed to be keeping it secret it would seem he wouldn't.

Drake took another drink waiting for his response.

Anthony
Member Avatar
Hunter
[ *  *  * ]
Anthony took a drink from his glass and laughed some at what Drake had said. It would seem like him talking to the Hell Guard then not explaining things to Adrian that the mission he was on was super secret. "To be honest" Anthony started to say as he took another sip of mead "The mission is really just a request from a friend, it isn't that big of secret..." he told Drake, "Though I mean they did ask me not to tell too many people about it, but since you're going to be going with me I guess you should know too"

Anthony put his now empty glass down and asked for another before turning back to Drake. "A few months back the Sechs Hell Guard, Altanero went out on a mission. No one knows what for, said it was a call from Tyrael." He said as he grabbed his renewed mead "Only issue is not even Uriel has heard from Tyrael in months either...if not years. So Altanero hasn't come back yet. And seeing as how I have the most free time Ulriel asked me to find him. If I could" he finished explaining. He then took another drink.

"So, Paradisio eh? My Old Man was stationed there..." he started to say to Drake.

Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
Drake took another drink himself when Anthony started to explain his mission. Or rather his request from a friend as he put it. "Why?" he asked Anthony "Why would the angels send a human to do that, instead of you know going themselves" he questioned taking another drink. "I mean wouldn't it be easier if one of them went searching, hell Vanita just asked to go with us. Why didn't they go themselves?" he said, it was just the ramblings of someone who was tired, but he figured those questions needed to be answered.

Before he realized it Drake had gone through his first glass as well. The bar tender Adrian put another down for him the same time he put Anthony's down. Drake picked up his glass "You don't have to answer those questions, I was just thinking outloud" Drake said to him taking another drink as Anthony asked about Paradisio. "Yeah, born and raised, was there for the fall of it too" he told him. "Your father, Nathanial?" he asked he recognized the last name. "I was stationed under his command in the final days of the seige, before we lost that is..." he said to Anthony.

"Your father was a brave man, he fought to his last breath..." Drake took another drink.

Isabella
Member Avatar
Dark Sorceress
<<ENTER>>

Isabella stood at the entrance to the city with her arms well hidden under the cloak, which was pulled tight to cover most of her body. Samuel was right, being herself could be very dangerous here. The fog had disoriented her and made her head hurt. Pain was the last thing that she would be showing the guards. There was sure to be something extremely repellent to demons or dark forces that would cause the effect. She bit into her lip again, wincing in pain,"Thank you for bringing us here, but I meant what I said before. I have no idea what to do with myself in this place."

She looked at the guards, mumbling under her breath,"If they let me in the city..."

Anthony
Member Avatar
Hunter
[ *  *  * ]
Anthony looked at Drake strangely when he began to ask all of the questions he did. Most of them made sense, Anthony didn't even really bother to ask those questions himself for the most part. He just went along with it, like he said it was more so about helping out a friend in his mind than anything else. Drake then dismissed everything as just him thinking outloud "Lots of thoughts you had there buddy" Anthony responded with a slight chuckle and a drink from his glass.

He stopped when Drake explained about being from Paradisio, when he mentioned his father Anthony looked down "I guess thats good to hear, when we arrived the place was already destroyed" he explained to Drake, "So the Evans are from Paradisio right?" Anthony asked "What do you think of them? I mean they are one of the groups running this place"

Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
Drake laughed some when Anthony said those were a lot of thoughts he was having "Hey what can I say I'm a thinker" Drake joked taking another drink from his glass "Or a drinker, either way" he said shrugging. He put his glass down when Anthony mentioned the Evans "I don't have much of an opinion on them...to be perfectly honest" he said having to lie through his teeth. He didn't want to give away his true intentions though, so he had to play along this time. "Another drink?" Drake asked.

At the gates the guards looked at the lady that had just walked up. She didn't seem out of the ordinary for the most part "You can pass" they said to her, they looked at her two companions "You may as well, enjoy your stay in the inner zone" he said to them.

MikDaTv
No Avatar
Advance Member
[ * ]
Samuel smiled at her. "No worries, just relax. This is a safe zone for humans. Just don't go around advertising that you wield demon magic." He whispered.

He gave the 'whats up' nod to one of the guards before walking Coltis through the gate. "Lets go find a shop to sell some of this stuff and get some coin. Life is always easier with a heavy coin purse."

ash
Member Avatar

Gray gave a not to the guards before him before fallowing the other two in. He had himself shrouded in his black cloak, which was hiding his armor, and what weapons he had on him, as well as warding off the cold.

"In all my travel's, I don't think I have ever been here before."

Isabella
Member Avatar
Dark Sorceress
Isabella nodded her head to the guards as they passed through the gate. The city made her stop short. Everything looked as it would have before the fall. People were walking around freely. There were no soulless humans standing around awaiting orders. Civilians weren't in chains. It felt wrong to her on some level. A place like this should not be able to exist in this new world run by demons and ruled by fear. Her face maintained the look of shock without revealing all the other thoughts about this place,"I have everything under control. It will be when I move the cloak that we might start attracting attention."

Bella nodded her head,"Sure, you are the one that deserves the profit though."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Inner Zone · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Spectre RPG
Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS