Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
On behalf of Demon Days, We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
A mission of good faith
Topic Started: Jan 11 2012, 11:44 PM (521 Views)
Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alastor looked around the desert, he was sure the stupid entrance to Mephisto's city was somewhere here. Worse yet he was sure the stupid Behemonths were somewhere around there as well. Turning to Lilith who was on her horse Alastor pointed to a destroyed building. "We can make camp there" he said to her. As he moved Ruin towards the area, it was much easier to move through the sand with the horses then it would have been on foot.

Ruin moved through the sand towards the building. The horse huffed as he did as if he was tired. "Easy boy, we'll get you some food soon" he said to the horse as they got to the destroyed building. Alastor looked around it the foundation seemed sturdy enough not to let a behemonth crash through it when they weren't expecting it. Atleast Alastor hoped. He rode Ruin into the building and looked around, it seemed fine. He dismounted the horse and patted its head. "Lilith has the food and water buddy" he said to his horse as he waited for Lilith to catch up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Isabella
Member Avatar
Dark Sorceress
Lilith followed close behind Alastor, not saying a word as she observed the desert. Large spots in the sand that looked like sink holes made it obvious that the behemoths had been out here recently. The pets weren't really known for traveling so far from their master. Something had been chased recently. The question remained: was the chase away from the city or did it begin when something advanced toward the city?

Lilith dismounted when they entered the building,"We will have to watch our supplies closely. There is not an easy source of water for quite awhile." She grabbed two large dishes and a canteen from one of her saddle bags, along with a mixture of meat and vegetables that smelled awful,"How the two of you eat this I will never understand." She placed the dishes on the floor and filled them with water, dumping the bag in between them. Bone and Ruin nudged her hip until she shimmied out of the way,"Impatient little spoiled brats." Bone whacked her with his tail,"That does nothing but prove my point."

Lilith went over to the far side of the room and leaned against the wall,"What do you think of my request?"

Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
Alastor looked around it was not going to be easy getting into the city. They had a simple message for Mephisto but he could already sense that that idiot of a general of his wasn't too far off. That dumbass was going to be easy to talk to, he'd want a fight then alastor would kick his ass and they'd be back at square one. The entire thought of it gave him a headache all together.

He looked back at the horses as they started to eat, they were greedy "Hmm let them be" he said to Lilith "Its been a while since they got anything really good to eat" he told her as he looked back out the window, the sun was setting now. It was going to get cold soon, he turned back to Lility "You're request?" he asked her wondering what she meant by that.

Isabella
Member Avatar
Dark Sorceress
Lilith laughed and grabbed Alastor's hand,"That is not wholly true. I always try to sneak away to the stables when I can and give them fresh meat or some of the food from home that they are fond of. We have to take care of them. They are both grand beasts." She smirked,"Changing simply because I miss getting to see the real you. These human guises are nice, and I do enjoy yours very much. Sometimes, I miss being at home where we did not have to hide."

Lilith sighed,"Even now, your mind is on battle. We can not escape it regardless. Forget I asked." Lilith slid between Ruin and Bone,"Whoa..." She quickly removed the packs and thick furs that were strapped to them, taking off their saddles next, but leaving the blankets. She set everything off to the side, except for the furs. She held one out to Alastor,"We might as well try to get comfortable before you are fighting again."

Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
Alastor smirked some "I knew you were sneaking them food" he said "Ruin has been getting a little bigger" he said, Ruin looked up and huffed. "Just kidding boy" he said to his horse. He looked at Lilith when she explained about him changing, he walked over to her "I would, but you know it takes up more energy than necessary, that and it would be like a beacon for any and all demons to just come here" he said to her.

"My mind is not on battle, but more on the idiot we have to deal with her" he explained "But that is neither here nor there right now" he said grabbing the fur she held out to him he wrapped it around her "Comfortable sounds nice" he said sitting down and pulling her down softly with him.

Isabella
Member Avatar
Dark Sorceress
Lilith shrugged her shoulders,"They are feeding them like they are common horses. Both of them require more than that to do more than just survive. We have cared for them both for quite a long time. I refuse to leave their care in the hands of some incompetent stable boy." She growled,"I grow tired of this world. I am even more tired of the restrictions that have been placed upon us. This is not the way that we should live."

The difference between the general that was headed their way and the fight that would ensue was not much different from a common battle in her mind. Alastor had become even more distracted than usual. The cause of his distraction mattered little. She climbed into Alastor's lap and spread the other fur over them as well, burying her head against his neck,"I will be glad when we can stop playing the games of others. This is nice."

Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
Alastor looked at the horses as they finished eatting their food. She was right they did need alot more food to keep up with what they had them doing, the two of them looked as if they hadn't eatten in weeks with the way they finished their meals. "I am sorry you grow tired of this world" he said to Lilith "I am not sure how much longer we are to be here, as long as the portals remained closed we are trapt." he said knowing the only way they'd get back was to figure out how to open the portal.

Alastor wrapped his arms around Lilith "You seem much more distracted that I" he said to her noticing she kept complaining about being on this plain she was getting irritated or so it seemed. "Just relax and try to get some rest" he said to her.

Isabella
Member Avatar
Dark Sorceress
Lilith sighed and kissed Alastor's neck,"There is nothing that we can do. I know that. I just miss being able to be held at you without all of these power games. Our home here on Earth is not a true home. By now, the others should have left us to do our work and be together in peace, but every demon with just a little bit of power thinks that it will be fun to try and screw with you by using me." She scowled,"These new ones are continuing to act like humans. And we are beginning to act like humans. In the past, if I wanted you, I simply got my way. There was none of this whining on my part." She scowled,"I am better than this."

Her eyes closed, even though she was far from tired,"Can you blame me? I feel as if I am turning into one of those whiny human women that annoy me to no end simply because I want you wholly with me. I also wish to be wholly here with you and not thinking of why I want to run back home and find some place to shut myself away with you for a century or so."

Drake
Member Avatar
The Avenging Hell Slayer
"I'm sorry" Alastor said to her, it was all that he could really say. She did have a point being trapt on Pangea was getting a little taxing, but then again he had a lot of battles to fight as well. So that was one upside to the whole damn situation. "And all of those demons get killed when they do try to use you, or they suffer" he said kissing her on the lips. He laughed when she mentioned the demons try to act like humans, it was amusing to see them doing that. However it just showed how weak they were as well.

"You're not annoying" he told her "I like when you whine its cute" he joked with her poking her playfully. "And besides if you shut yourself off how would be together?" he asked.

Isabella
Member Avatar
Dark Sorceress
Lilith looked at Alastor with a questioning expression,"Are you truly? I know that you have thrived here. You have earned much glory in Baal's army." She smirked and turned in his lap so that she could look him in the eyes,"If it is not you doing the killing, I destroy them. The same thing happens when any of those harpies think that they can look at you." She kissed Alastor back, pulling away and leaning her forehead against his. She giggled and slid down into his lap when he poked her,"I meant that the two of us would be together. We could just shut out the rest of the world."

Lilith tugged on his robe,"Maybe just a week."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Odio Desert · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Spectre RPG
Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS