Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
DSO: News:
Chapter 4 of redintegration is now open... Mass Effect Roleplay coming soon!
Welcome to Dead Space Odyssey.

Dead Space Odyssey is a story-based Role Play set in the Dead Space Universe. Create a character and unleash your creativity as you weave your own tale set within the horrific events of the Necromorph infestation, beginning on Aegis VII and concluding on the USG Ishimura. Interact with other fans and develop compelling relationships with other characters in your quest for survival. Will you succumb to the sickness or triumph over the madness?

Join today and be a part of Dead Space Odyssey!
Altman be Praised!

If you're already a member please log in and post away!

Username:   Password:
Photobucket
  • Pages:
Have a question? Ask here!
Topic Started: 13th June 2010 - 09:59 PM (1,831 Views)
Manji
Member Avatar
In lurve with Isaac. <3

Confused about how the role play works, or having trouble uploading an avatar? Ask any questions you may have regarding the forum here!
Offline Profile Photobucket Photobucket

VIsor
Member Avatar
Colonist
I'm confused. I've never done RP before. So, this forum has one massive RP, or one long story, spanning 12 chapters? Starts on Aegis, ends on Ishimura. So, if I just created a character, do I have to join in where you guys currently are, or what? xS

Deleted User
Deleted User

The RP spans over 11 chapters with an event happening in each chapter, then people just post thier Part of the story whenever they want,

You can join in at any part of the RP, you could start with your character before the Necromorphs appear in Chapter 1 because it's still open, or go straight to Chapter 2 so your character is in the Necro infestation, just jump in when you feel like it.

Also it would be a good idea to read through the other chapters so you know who is who, because certain characters will meet up eventually.

most importantly, have fun with your story :)
Photobucket Photobucket

Aiden_Conley
Member Avatar
Aiden Conley, Ship Systems
Will the story end on the Ishimura, or will it continue into the 3 years before the Sprawl?

Shadow
Caitlin | Alexis

The role play will end on the Ishimura when all characters die. There may be a new RP at some point that involves the sprawl, but as the Dead space story line shows that Isaac was the only surviver (excluding those from extraction) from the Ishimura, we can't live past it. It would also be hard to continue the RP into those 3 years as we have no true knowledge of events at that time.

@VIsor: Just to comfirm and add to what Trinity has already said. There will be 10 chapters (chapter 0 is not included). Currently chapter 1 is still open for you to post in, but may I add if you do post, try to avoid doing anything that will compramise actions or events that have occured now in chapter 2.

Aiden_Conley
Member Avatar
Aiden Conley, Ship Systems
Thanks for letting me know. :)

13soulkiller
Member Avatar
Marker Head
how do i get my rig up?

SinfulDeity
Member Avatar
Ryan Uscola
13soulkiller
29th July 2010 - 07:57 PM
how do i get my rig up?
What do you mean?

13soulkiller
Member Avatar
Marker Head
Like do i have to post so many posts or stay on for a certain amount of time like the rig below my name over there
<-----

Deleted User
Deleted User

That is tracked by post count. :)
Photobucket Photobucket

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News & Forum Feedback/Support · Next Topic »
Photobucket
  • Pages:

Find more zetaboards themes at InkDropStyles.com