Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Dark Rain will be getting a re-skin. Have your voice heard, make your views and ideas known in the News & Updates section.
Dark Rain 2.0
Posted Image
Posted Image

Username:   Password:
Unwilling hunters
Topic Started: 15 Oct 2011, 17:15 (494 Views)
tyrade
Member Avatar
Overly hyperactive posting village idiot
Emily walked down the back alley late at night looking nervous, cold and scared. Her hazel eyes darted around the alley watching every shadow, her black hair falling over her pale face to almost mask it. She had a slim, barely curvy figure that looked easy to over power. "Just remember, you don't have a choice but to do this, so only do it to bad people..." She kept thinking to herself as she heard movement around her in the alley.

A strong hand gripped her wrist before she was forced against a wall, she hadn't had to wait long. "Well little missy, you look little out of place. I think we are going to have to teach you why pretty girls shouldn't wander dark alleys at night." A voice spoke from a shadowed face, though her eyes could see him clearly.

The man was in his forties at least, his shaggy beard was half covered with grey. Two other men stirred from the shadows, grins on their faces as they moved to claim this night prize.

The small girl grinned, the rows of sharp teeth not visible with the man's head blocking the light. "Three of you? That just saved me three days worth of searching."

"Wha- AAAAAAAAUGH!"

The man couldn't get a word out before the girl lunged forward and bit into his throat, blood spraying as a mouth full of razor sharp teeth ripped him open. Her Hazel eyes turned read from blood lust as she panted savagely, licking her lips as she rose from her meal. The two men were almost frozen from horror as their prospective victim rose from the body of their leader, covered in his blood.

The creatures face now visible under the light was covered in blood, some of it soaking into her hair. She snarled as her mouth opened into a horrifying, blood stained smile. They tried to flee from the alley only to have her move in front of them almost too fast for them to follow. "Where do you think you are going?" She growled before lunging at them, a short, final scream escaping their throats.

--------------------

The police officer lit a cigarette and breathed deeply. Three more bodies found, completely drained of their blood, throats ripped open like a pit bull had gotten hold of them. Pit pulls don't suck the victim dry though. What blood was left was being scraped together for evidence. The strange things about these murders was that with every body found, a crime was solved. Some sicko was taking out bad guys in a horrifying way. He was beginning to wonder if they should even bother looking for the killer, but a killer is a killer. Maybe a bit more of this and the bad guys will think twice before attacking someone.
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

It seems every serial killer is someone you least expect, meaning we are safest around those we expect to kill us
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
General Purpose Roleplayer
"Thought I'd find you here," Tara muttered as she settled herself hanging on the wall behind Emily. The building was shut tight with hardly any day light coming in. One particular window was always open though. That window was Emily's escape to the other world. She often sat across the building from it watching the sun light illuminate everything outside. At least that is what Tara assumed. "Still feeding off of drunks and druggies. You know that can't be good for you," Tara pointed out. She jumped from the wall to land next to Emily. Her short blond hair fell just below her shoulders and a few strands fell over her clear, sky blue eyes. She was about the same size as Emily and looked the same age as her too. That was to be expected since they were childhood friends. Tara just didn't quite share the same thoughts as Emily when it came to feeding. Food was food to her.

"You know, just come with me once. I've tasted what you eat and it's near unbearable to the rest of them. I assure you, one taste and you won't care," Tara offered as she looked over at Emily. "Just one taste Emily."
Offline Profile Goto Top

tyrade
Member Avatar
"I didn't choose being like this Tara..." Emily said coldly. "We didn't deserve what was done to us, so I swore I would only do it to people that did. Those men tried to attack me, and so they were attacked in return. You feed on innocent people. At least I'm doing the city a service by surviving. Once our infant stage is over we won't have to feed so much."

The infant stage she referred to was a vampires first year of being turned here their body was still getting used to living off blood and did not know how to process it properly. They needed to feed at least once a day but once their infant cycle was up they could go weeks, even months without.
Posted Image

It seems every serial killer is someone you least expect, meaning we are safest around those we expect to kill us
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
"Yeah, I suppose the wolf waits for the lamb to attack it so it may choose it's prey," Tara muttered sarcastically. "We aren't human anymore Emily. We are above them can't you see that. The rules we once lived by no longer concern us. At least they shouldn't," Tara pointed out. Tara sighed. She had tried to convince Emily over and over again that it was pointless to pick and choose. The area of the killing made more difference than the who. "We are going to have to move soon. All the bodies of thugs and criminals racking up is causing a lot of talk. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be hunted," Tara said as she stood and wrapped her hands around the metal frame of the walk way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tyrade
Member Avatar
"The cops have left me alone so far. Everyone I have fed off of has been a murderer. Every time I feed a news story comes on about solved murders. I'm making the city safer, the cops will be hesitant to chase me. I want to get stronger, that way I can target a criminal group even you will see as fine dining."

Emily changed her stance to having a hand on the hip she was putting her weight on, a sly smile coming across her thin lips as her hair fell to frame her face. "How do you feel about Italian food?"

As a little girl Emily had always dreamed of becoming some kind of super hero and taking down a big organization of super criminals that threatened the world. The local mafia would have to do. Wiping out an entire mafia family would impact all the crime within a five mile radius, and considering the mobsters lived richly and ate well, even the expensive tasted Tara wouldn't mind a feast on their necks.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Xynith
Member Avatar
DR Affiliate Representative *Professionalism-derp*
A pack of newports light up like Hiroshima. If the crap in cigs were bottled and marketed, Dameon would drink his addiction down. His hands he stuffed into the pockets of his leather coat. A Matrix fan, wearing heavily tinted shades in the dark. The streetlight flickered where the corpses were chalked. A man in thick soled shoes with a sheriff’s badge strode over to him. His black hair he kept short, no bangs, straight, nothing fancy. Hazel eyes peered into the old worn face of the chief.

“Leon, right?” He pointed, fingers old and gnarled.

Dameon pinched his cig between two fingers. A hard puff and his raspy voice brought a stone face of apathy out of the chief. “I'm Dameon.” He thudded the thumb of his smoking hand to his chest. “Leon's over there.” A quick toss of his head directed the chief.

The chief of police stuffed his hands into his sleeves. Thanklessly he passed Dameon by.“One of these days, those cigs are going to kill you, Wolfe.” The chief muttered.

“I don't do days, chief.” Another drag. Head tilted back, lungs emptied, cool breeze, wet air—'fuck' filled his mind.

Black hair, stringy, kept up in a pony tail trailed behind a man with pale skin. His visage was far more wiry than that of the Matrix fanboy, but he wore a simple jacket and a pair of Levis. A white tank top covered the gist of his hairless chest. Otherwise if the weather had not been so gloomy he may have shown up naked.

“What's that brother of yours up to anyway, Leon?”

Leon shrugged. “Work and hoes, who knows?” His hazel eyes were the same as Dameon's. Frankly Leon was the spitting image of Dameon. Or was it that Dameon was the carbon copy of Leon, no one rightly knew.

Chief could never tell who was older. All that mattered was knowing who was the asshole. “So, what do we have on our hands, Wolfe?”

Leon crouched down near the bodies. Drained of all blood, pale remains, throats violently torn out making the bite marks harder to detect. Whoever did this had to be “frustrated, insane, angry or just plain new.”

“You shittin' me, Lee? This ain't no wanna-be surgeon work. Looks like an angsty newbie did this.” Dameon spat.

Chief arched his brows. “'Newb'? To what? Murder?”

Leon rolled his eyes. Dameon's face became distant. “Heroin,” identical men muttered in tandem. These things were like bad addictions; diseases that went mismanaged, Vampirism being the silent number one in that category. Dameon had been on this sort of work for two hundred years off and on. As had his half-brother Leon; same dad, different moms, different misfortunes.

Dameon had seen enough. He turned away from Chief and Leon, stepping over into the center of the road to get a clear look down the street. The streetlamps shut off. Dawn was rising. Dameon fingered the rim of his shades.

“These heroine addicts are sure getting out of hand.” Chief's sarcasm made Leon frown.

“Well, thyroid donations are important anymore...”

“For Heroine?”

“You'd sell anything for a gram.” Leon smiled.

“Naw,” Chief smirked. “Just my wife.”

Leon cleared his throat. “We'll get them, chief. They're bound to do it again.” With a flick of his keys the car beeped and the lights flickered. Dameon fluidly wheeled about and into the passenger's seat of the car.

It was time to take bad boy home.
Posted Image WARNING! Posted Image
Posted Image Not mentally competent. Posted Image
Posted Image

Fun Wiff Root~

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
Tara rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but to smile at Emily. "Well, I said I didn't want to be hunted and you are picking a sure damn way to get hunted." Tara went silent for a moment as she tossed the idea around in her head. With a deep sigh Tara nodded. "Alright, I'll meet you half way," Tara finally replied as she moved closer to where Emily could meet her eyes. "But, as soon as it gets too serious we bail. You promise me that. We get the hell out of here as fast as we can. I'm not living like this alone and I won't have anything happen to you because you want to be some super hero for the common people," Tara pointed. Tara was looking at Emily sternly with all seriousness. "Deal?"
Offline Profile Goto Top

tyrade
Member Avatar
"Don't be silly." Emily smiled, poking her friend on the nose. "I don't plan on going right for the big boys. Target the little guys first, attack the street muscle. Keep one or two alive just long enough to question them and reward the cooperative one with a quick death. A gradual wipe out might make them do something stupid enough o make things easier for us, or even turn themselves in for protection. i plan to be much stronger before we take on the big boys. Now I'm gonna go take a shower, we are still allowed to do that right? Water doesn't melt us? or is that witches? One way to find out!"

Emily's large meal had given her a boost of energy. her hyperness couldn't be easily vented without going back outside, and she was still covered in blood. Laundry was gonna be a bitch.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
Tara was puzzled for a moment. "Street muscle?" Tara muttered as she started to follow Emily. "What do you mean take out the street muscle first?! Hey, that doesn't sound appetizing at all," Tara pointed out as she swiftly followed Emily. "Seriously, you know I require fine dining," Tara argued as she followed Emily. She went silent for a moment as Emily led her through the abandoned building. "And where the hell are you going to find a shower here?" Tara questioned as she walked right behind Emily. Tara normally killed individuals in a home somewhere where it was easy to use their shower to clean up. Only once did she get caught and it was actually a very tasty midnight snack.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tyrade
Member Avatar
"Oh quit your whining. We are talking mafia street muscle, not their connections. The lowest guys on the totem pole still are well taken care of."
She led her friend down into the basement of the building where she started to undress as she walked to the back.She pulled her shirt off and the stairs and waiting for her remaining clothing until she got to a shelf. Emily had known Tara long enough to be comfortable undressing around her, that and she just didn't care anymore. She grabbed a leaky pipe that was a foot above her head and twisted the clamp off. The water was cold, but it did the trick as the pressured water flowed out and sprayed her down, washing away the blood stains. After washing her mouth out she put the pipe and clamp back in place and started to get dressed again, putting everything back on but her shirt. She would have to wander around in a bra until night time when she could just go to a store and steal some new clothes. "it isn't luxury living, but we have running water and a drain, so it is the best we can do."
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
Tara attempted to look only above Emily's neck line as she undressed, but she couldn't help but to glance down Emily's body a time or two as her friend washed. She was always sure to only do so when Emily was looking the other way. "Okay, fine but if there is any females I get them," Tara muttered as Emily finished washing and started getting dressed again. "The women usually always taste better," Tara pointed out. Her tone was almost defensive. "Anyways, so are we going tonight?" Tara questioned pretty much allowing Emily to make the plans now. Tara usually tried to lead everything, but normally in the end she never was making decisions on anything. Emily normally had the final say in the matter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tyrade
Member Avatar
"Maybe once I get some new clothes, I don't want to reward any of them with eye candy if they aren't cooperating." she giggled a little at her joke, she really didn't have any shame left. Once you started eating people, so what if someone saw you naked?
"So ms. expensive taste, where should we go shopping/ I saw a blouse you might like at JC penny." Emily had never had fancy tastes, she would wear a dress or a skirt and blouse if it were a special occasion, but she was usually happy with a shirt and jeans. if she didn't have c's should would probably not even bother with a bra. Tara was the one who always made her go shopping when they went clubbing.
Emily suddenly got hyper again at this thought, bouncing and clapping her hands excitedly. "What do you say we get some sexy clothes and go clubbing? I promise you can eat the creepy guys!"
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
Tara smiled mischiviously at this, what Tara considered, brilliant idea. "No, I already said I get the girls. You can have the creepy guys," Tara stated with a wink as she moved towards a window to see the sun only half way down. It would be another few hours before the sun was down enough that it didn't drain their power. It might take that long to get to a decent store. Of course there was no way Emily was going out half naked. With that thought Tara took the tight leather coat she had and handed it to Emily. "You can use this to cover with until we get to the store," Tara offered. This left Tara with her tight jeans and plain white shirt that was thin enough that Tara's red bra showed through. Tara was only an A size and no where near the size of Emily. This often made her jealous, but she never showed it. "Ready when you are," Tara said as she walked slowly towards the door. Not once since Tara had become a predator of the night had she ever went out during the day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tyrade
Member Avatar
"Good, maybe your pale ass can finally get a tan!" Emily said, smacking her friend on the butt before running outside. The bright light was a shock at first as she felt herself weaken back to that of a normal girl, which was really no fun. She started wandering around, figuring they could kill some time until the sun was completely down by browsing the market. There was less likelihood of being attacked in a crowded area which made it the perfect place to spend their weakened hours. Not sleeping seemed fun at first, but time drags by after a while.

A line of sparkling jewelry caught her attention as she looked through it, hazel eyes darting back and forth excitedly. Just giving the owner a cute smile before darting off to do something else got rid of the dirty look for not buying anything. She was still the young age she looked, but being eighty and looking this good was going to be fun.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
Tara would've blushed if vampires could even blush. Since it was impossible there was no red in Tara's cheeks. Awkwardly Tara rushed outside with Emily. All of her strength faded and for a moment Tara felt like running right back inside the darkness. The only thing that stopped her was her feet following after Emily. "I hate the light," Tara muttered as she caught up with Emily. As her friend looked over the sparkling jewelry Tara shadowed the opposite corner. As Emily held the shop keepers attention Tara lifted a pair of crescent moon ear rings studded with diamonds. They were beautiful and expensive. It was a risk considering Tara and Emily had no powers, but Tara had quick hands before she was a vampire to begin with. As Emily ran off Tara followed silently. The shop keeper was too busy watching Emily to pay any attention to Tara as she walked away with her prize.

"I love shopping with you," Tara said with a giant grin on her face as the two made their way through the market. When she got a puzzled look from Emily it made Tara smile even more if that was even possible. She grabbed Emily's hands and slid the ear rings to her. "Here, for you," Tara said as she let the ear rings slide into Emily's hands. Without another word Tara started farther into the market not giving Emily a chance to refuse her gift.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tyrade
Member Avatar
"You are so bad!" Emily called to her as she ran after her friend. When she finally caught up she hugged her from behind. "Thank you thooooough."
She headed toward the store they planned on shopping at since the sun was going down. Around here the stores closed at dusk to prevent robberies, but that didn't stop vampires. When the store closed and the shop keeper walked out, Emily leaped up onto the roof to access the upper vents. Her slender frame would easily fit into the vents to let her in.

Dropping down into the store, she headed right over to the revealing clothes while she waited for Tara. "Come on down goofy there is no alarm! This owner is a cheap fucker remember?"
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Xynith
Member Avatar
Dameon took his seat at the bar.

On the rare occasions Dameon stayed out longer than usual, Leon hated dining with him. Straight to the smoker's section. His brother smoked nine packs a day. Constant, non-stop. He reeked of it. Yet Leon had been accustomed to Dameon's antics. As twins, these were separating factors. Leon took a seat beside his brother.

The whole menu had been lined up in some cryptic asian language. Although written in English, he was still inclined to ask: “What does this mean? What is this? Is it good?”

Six times the chef answered him.

Dameon snatched the menu from Leon. He flipped it over, glanced at it, folded it, tossed it across the bar at the chef. The man snapped his fingers. “Wor Su Gai.” Index and middle side by side he waved from the chef to his brother, Leon. “Chopsticks, no forks. Duck Sauce, Soy, Sweet and Sour. A side of Mongolian beef drenched in the sauce, no rice, small serving of low mein. One, large, Wonton egg soup. Leg of crab—boiled—not sauced—spicey as hell.”

Two fingers dipped into the inner pocket of the matrix jacket. Dameon flung his card at the Chef. It smacked onto the table. Both elbows on the counter supported his upper body. The chef shuffled away without a word.

Leon grimaced. “I wanted shrimp—“

“No, you wanted Wor Su Gai.” Lit end of the cig flared.

It came on a platter.

Leon got his hand under it all. Flipped it up, into the air, and onto Dameon's chest.

It left on a shirt.

By the time Dameon came out of the police car, the food had stained his tank top. He needed a new one. Dawn was settling in. Six people received speeding tickets with a good dose of laughter. Disciplen kept him from substituting their necks for his brother's. Biting Leon never settled Dameon's anger, nor did the neck of anyone else.

“Okay, stop.” Dameon growled.

Leon pulled over and parked on the curb of a main street.

Dameon got out the car and slammed the door. Near ten o'clock places were closing. But, he figured, these ones with roof vents were easy access. Yeah it was breaking and entering, but he left the cash with a note on the counter. These cheap-ass store owners did not mind; security breaking in was a good thing.

Except that when he came up to the barred door, he saw someone inside. Brow quirked a gesture of his hand summoned Leon. When Leon saw as his brother did, his hand instinctively moved to the holster of his Beretta. Leon tapped on the glass door. “Yo, open up! I got cash, I wanna get a shirt!”

Dameon had already gone around back. An old locked dumpster bought him level ground. He doubted that these were going to be vampires, but if humans were able to launch themselves onto roofs these days...

Well, he just wanted to be prepared.
Posted Image

Fun Wiff Root~

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
Tara was about to drop when she heard a car pull up outside. She stopped for a moment before she heard the knocking on the door. "Shit," Tara muttered to herself. "Emily!" Tara hissed down through the vent. From the sounds of it the individual outside thought they worked there. If anyone saw her drop from the vent they'd know different. "Tell him we're closed!" Tara whispered down to her friend.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tyrade
Member Avatar
"Okay fine, hold your horses." Emily muttered up the vent.
"I'm sorry sir we are closed, my manager will kill me if I let you in. We open at seven am please come back then, I'm just finishing closing up!" She was hoping her ability to be a convincing liar had held up, because these guys looked like cops. if she were caught she would probably have to kill them to avoid being hunted and she didn't like hurting good people. Tara however would have a field day with them, which made it even more reason to try to get rid of them. She also didn't want to fight her way out in a bra, considering she would probably ditch the coat for mobility.

Gah, why did this have to happen? She just wanted to find some club clothes, go have fun, eat a creepy guy, and go home. This was being more complicated than it needed to be.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
Tara cursed to herself as she maintained her spot in the vent. She didn't know why she didn't just go back out the top and get rid of the person for good. "Why do I always try to make her happy," Tara muttered to herself. She was starting to feel trapped in the vent, but held her place all the same. Hopefully whoever it was would leave shortly and the two of them could get moving to the clubs like they were supposed to be doing by now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Xynith
Member Avatar
Leon did not buy the girl's story. He knew the owner had already left, hell, it was ten twenty at night, and the store said it closed. What kind of cheap-ass leaves a half-naked assistant in a coat—bleh. The Beretta came forward, Leon stepped back. Three bullets blazed off the lock. And yet, the damned combination contraption kept the bars secured.

Hearing his brother fire that crap 'weapon,' Dameon grunted. “Dammit, Leon! Hand canon!” He leaped up onto the roof. “Two hundred years and you havn't learned a damn—” There she was; here he stood, one brow up, eerie, cheeky grin on his face.

“Got broads working roofs these days, eh? Whatchu waitin' on, Doll, Pimp-my-copter to come and pick your ass up?” He pulled his jacket back, eyes on her. Hand on the canon placed at the front of his pants, in the waist-seam, he slowly pulled it out. Damn near shot his dick off once. Never seemed to bother him; he figured it would just grow back.

Dameon moved towards the front of the building, always facing the girl on the roof. He 'gently' chucked the gun to his side, over the front. He never heard it hit the ground. Discarding the trench coat he flexed, popped his knuckles. No, he was not afraid to hit women. From her size, even if she proved to be a vamp, so was he, and he could take her down. But he wasn't about to move on her. The job had its technicalities.

With his first finger he motioned for her to come closer to him. All the while Dameon took a few steps towards her. “Get away from the vent, sugar. I don't want to turn you into one of them fat-lipped darkies. So be nice, come here.

The canon did not exactly fall into Leon's hands. Frankly, after a bit of backpedaling, he caught it. The lock went flying away in one shot, as did the loop it belonged to. The officer tore the bars open. Glass doors were securely shut. He kicked his way through. Holstered Beretta, canon clutched by both hands, but the nose to the floor, he entered the store. “Just step away from the clothing racks and get on the floor, face down, with your hands behind your head, and everything will go smoothly.”

Guts were saying things, though:

Dameon sensed a chase; Leon felt confrontation.
Edited by Xynith, 28 Oct 2011, 16:51.
Posted Image

Fun Wiff Root~

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
Tara stepped from the vent with a sigh. This wouldn't make Emily happy, but it had to be done. Within seconds Tara was no longer the pretty girl her old form portrayed, but a deadly creature of the night that she had become. The moonlight above showed her clearly enough, but something wasn't right. The man before her showed no surprise at her change. He obviously knew a vampire when he saw one. This made Tara nervous. Several thoughts went through her head. Either this man was a vampire, but if he was why was he being hostile towards her. If he was one of the few that hunted vampires then why would he give up his weapon. No human no matter what kind of training would be able to kill a vampire with no weapons. This only meant that he had power one way or the other. "Fuck it," Tara muttered. Without any more hesitation Tara was flying towards Dameon with every intent on ripping his throat out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tyrade
Member Avatar
"God damn it..." Emily thought as the cop busted down the door. "What the hell is wrong with you? My boss is going to sue the shit out of you for that! Where do you get off pointing a gun at someone just for telling you the store is closed?" She had to keep up the act, she didn't want to have to hurt this guy but he was starting to seem like the kind of thug she killed daily. The store had JUST closed, why this guy had decided to rip the store apart was beyond her. Then it dawned on her: He had ripped the door right off, this guy was a vampire who probably wanted to eat her.

The girl growled as her teeth showed. "Sorry pal, no free meal for you tonight!" She grabbed a couple shirts off the rack before leaping into the vent to find Tara fighting another vampire on the roof. "Shit, not good. Run Girl! These guys are armed and probably out of our league! just run for it!"
Posted Image

Offline Profile Goto Top

Xynith
Member Avatar
She changed. The cig's end lit up, a drag, short. He spat, so full of contempt and mockery, then flicked the cigarette away to her feet. Dames, he thought. Trepidation in her features revealed the things in her skull: why he stood unaffected by her sudden change.

Dameon loved the look of that on Tara's face. Had he not been on the job, he'd move to take her home. She was the kind; he'd eat her—feed on her—the sick, sadistic way that he liked. Not that he'd stake her down. She would probably heal from that real quick and likely escape, even with titanium manacles. But thoughts of his twisted feeding pleasures from his past swam around like lazy fat kids in a shallow pool. Am I a vampire? That grin broadened.

Maybe he would sit her down and tell her why he was far from scared.

Finally she lunged. A quick step and as she approached he was partly to the side of her. Dameon gave her his shoulder, fangs sinking into his flesh like teeth in cooked steak. The man hardly flinched. An eerie tingling sensation fluttered all over him. His lips, especially. The officer could hardly restrain a smile. Maybe Tara would see the fangs. But blood was blood at this point, as if she could not taste the difference.

All that did not matter. The second her lips came to his skin he had his hands on her.

Then the voice of another teenage girl caught his ears. Immediately Dameon snapped out of his train of thought. Whirling about to see this other chick who came up through the vent, his mind went completely absent regarding Tara.

So there were two.

A smile quickly became a grimace. Tearing Tara from his flesh in that instant, he shoved his boot into her stomach. Hard. When she barreled over, he let her go. Not that he stepped back all that far. But witnesses, vampiric or otherwise, were witnesses. The itch in his teeth was going to have to wait.

“Dameon! I think she went up the vent!” Leon shouted, through the vent.

He had their voices and their faces. Impressions burned into his visual memory; the particular scent of distress. “Get the fuck out of here.” Dameon muttered to both girls. Well, he needed another shirt anyway. Next time I see you darling things, you won't get off so easy. Stone faced, he dropped off the side edge of the roof.

Leon's hands kept trembling, nose of the canon to the floor. “Did you see her?”

“Hm?” Dameon grunted. “Oh, sure.”

Suddenly Leon's body language changed. He became rock solid, eye lids lowered, face full of dissatisfied expectation. “And you let her go?” His tone was low, serious.

Dameon shrugged.

A hand braced the back of Leon's head. What do we tell the chief? His face became full of worry at what had transpired. The girl was a vampire, she made that much known. On that sole hunch he tore down the door and shot the lock all to hell. Because of his worry.

“Tell him I did it.” Dameon snatched a shirt and a coat just like the one on the roof. He took his gun back. He stuffed the inner pockets with packs of cigarettes. Having not fed in eighteen months, cigs were the only thing keeping him from going rogue. But after that short scuff with them girls had gone south of expectation, hunger remained.

Leon threw his hands up. “NO!” He screamed. “I HAVE SAVED YOUR PUNK-SHIT ASS TOO MANY TIMES FOR YOU TO—”

Facing his brother with that eerie grin, Dameon squeezed the trigger. Leon went flying into the street. Cars squealed to a halt, veering into street lamps and businesses, fire hydrants; the whole damn street had collateral damage. “That's what I love about you, Bro.” You're too fucking soft.

Leon trembled in what few seconds of consciousness he had. Upper body rose off the pavement, then fell back, flat, not a sound or motion out of him.

“Do me a favor, yeah?” Dameon stepped over to Leon. “Wake the fuck up and cut the kiddy bullshit.”

Sirens.

Dameon kept on walking.
Posted Image

Fun Wiff Root~

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kayla
Member Avatar
Tara took the kick to her gut like a pro. She went down for a matter of seconds, but was about to be back up and fighting until the man stepped back. She knew by this point that he was a vampire. If his speed or strength wasn't enough to confirm it she could practically taste it in the blood she got from him. As the vampire stranger disappeared over the ledge so did Tara and Emily. Without another word Tara pointed in a direction and the two of them started jumping from roof top to roof top. Their small bodies made nearly no sound at all as they moved deeper into the city. Finally Tara stopped. She looked back towards the way they had came before she balled up her fist and hit a roofing vent as hard as she could. Instead of bending, the metal gave away and her hand went straight through the vent. This was just more irritating. Tara quickly pulled her hand out ignoring the metal cutting deep gashes on her hand. The deep red blood ran down her fingers and dripped from her finger tips as she started pacing back and forth.

"What the fuck was that! Since when did vampires come after vampires?" Tara demanded wanting answers. This really did scare her. It was one thing dealing with humans that could hardly injure them in the least, but another vampire could kill them. This wasn't good. "Damnit! We should've left when I said something. I told you we'd end up getting into trouble if we stayed!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · RPs · Next Topic »

RPG-D Photobucket RPGfix AmongTheStars Twenty/Thirteen: OC Modern Fantasy RPG
Dark Rain theme created exclusively for Dark Rain Roleplaying