Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Crossfit Cp. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Robin's Workout Log
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 08:34 PM (691 Views)
robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
Friday I did burpees at Chuck E. Cheese - I have video proof.

Monday - I wanted to go for a run this a.m. but it was raining. SO -

500m Row
21 burpees
400m Run

3 rounds for time

22'42 -

*see my nutrition log to understand my lousy performance
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
I might get beat up for this one, but I was at home and I have lots of friends who get their extra workouts at home. So here goes:

Jillian's 30 day shred, level 2

It had some challenging moments in the cardio department. Some fun high knees, squat thrusters, plank jacks for a 1 minute each. The strength portion was kind of a joke because I felt l was working in slow motion. There was definitely no "intensity", so I made my own!!

I'm also up to date on the burpees! I want to be rewarded for my hard work.

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
I'm going to try and follow the .com workouts for a month, measure my food (I need to buy another scale) and see how it goes.

500m Row
21 Push Press #65
500m Row
18 Push Press #65
500m Row
15 Push Press #65
500m Row (wanted to quit on the last 100 - grip was giving out)
12 Push Press #65

16'24"

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
Trying to get back into the swing of things.

Ran 1 mile 8'37" pace - not too bad, but still felt exhausted and coughed forever afterwards
65 burpees in 6'54"

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
I did the WOD from class. 5 deadlifts #135, db pushpress#20, 5 burpees. 5 rounds for time-9'47" nearly threw up too - it was great.

I also got 8 pullups in a row, which is a first for me. I'd only done 7 before. Resting my shoulder from pullups for 4 weeks really helped. Now I have to toughen up my hands again!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Workout Logs · Next Topic »
Add Reply