Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Crossfit Cp. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Robin's Workout Log
Topic Started: Dec 17 2008, 08:34 PM (605 Views)
robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
I'm happy to report an actual workout today. Christmas stuff is kicking my butt!

10 deadlifts at 115lbs
10 burpees

5 rounds 9'27"

yippee!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
What a shock - nothing to report. work work work

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
Workout at the park

Run .8 miles
25 Squats
25 Situps

53'10" for 5 rounds

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
Baseline
500m row
40 squats
30 situps
20 pushups
10 pullups (rx)
6'06"

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
got a small WOD in today. We were getting ready to walk out the door go go to Houston and I decided even with my inflammatory response from all those dirty grains, that moving would be the best decision.

I warmed up with some pullups, thrusters and hang cleans with just the bar. My shoulder is still acting up, so anything heavier than 45lbs just kills it. Felt good though so that is exciting!

Then I did a slow 2 mile run. I was feeling every grain and piece of sugar I put in my body that is for sure. Didn't time myself either- probably in the 19 - 20 minute range.

Afterwards, I subjected myself to Tabata burpees. I got 6 the first round and dropped to 5's after that. I think I miscounted because I ended up with 40. I felt like an aggie (notorious for miscounting). But I left it at that. If I counted wrong, it's it own fault.

So that is that.

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
Another small workout yesterday. 1 mile run 100 situps, 50 diamond pushups, 50 OH squats with PVC and stretching.

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
1000 meter row for warmup

8 rounds in 20 minutes

5 OH squats 45lbs for 7, 70lbs for 1 - stupid shoulder. I couldn't get the bar reracked with that weight.

10 ring rows (shoulder again)

15 KB swings - 1 pood.

I had Michael work on my shoulder tonight before the workout and its just really angry feeling right now. Had to take 3 ibuprofin. We might have found something that works on it though! that is the good news.

Robin

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
Didn't post my workout yesterday. Did the WOD

40 Pushpress
30 Squats
20 Ring dips (modified to regular dips)
10 Dbl unders - a skill I need to work on.

14'40"

THURSDAY

1 mile run
20 cleans (65lbs)
1 mile run

19'57"

This was really harder than I thought it would be. I was dying on the second run. The first 1/2 I did a walk run and then the second 1/2 I could pick up speed and get moving again.

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
Okay, my legs still hurt.

Squat Ladder - 65lbs

17 minutes.

Then there was the collapse in the squat rack like shaking wet noodles and nearly puking. David comment? "if your going to throw up, let me grab the camera first" thanks honey!

robolynn29
Member Avatar
Administrator
Legs still hurt.

Tuesday - ran with Miranda - although I wouldn't call that slow pace a run. I jogged.

Wednesday - legs still hurt. I'm walking like Jerry from the Biggest Loser

400m Run
50 kettlebell swing - 1 pood
50 squats

26'10"

I was dying on the first round thinking I'll never finish 4! But I was working out with Eric and it was great competition and totally fun to be head to head. So here is what I did!

Round 1 - 400m run - my legs hurt so bad, I'm behind everyone on the run. Finish last. Eric is kicking my butt on KB - I think going straight through. I finished 15 at a time. I start catching up on squats.

Round 2- Eric takes off on the run and gets to the first corner right when I get started. I picked up the pace on the backside and could see Eric when he started his KB swings.
Eric is pacing himself on KB. I'm still managing to do 15 at a time until I hit 30. Then I did 10's. Squats - legs are nice and warm by this time and I'm hitting 20, 35, 40 and knocked out the last 10 like it was Round 1 of tabata squats.

Round 3 - took off on the run. Hit the first corner and Eric is right behind me. Devise my plan. Hit the backstretch and take off - I'll be able to recover coming in before KB swings. It worked. I picked up speed (pose running thank you) and really got some distance from Eric. Went into KB 10 at a time. Eric was feeling it in his back and I actually started coaching a bit and had to remind myself to shut up. Cranked through the squats.

Round 4 - do you actually call this jogging? I call it OMGosh this hurts so freaking bad! Tried to pick up speed on back stretch. Lasted 5 seconds. Brought it home though. KB 5 at a time, Squats started with 10, slowed to 5 at a time, then 3 at a time. Thought I would crank through the last ten. Did them 2 at a time until 49 and honestly I had to stop and regroup to do the last one.

Workout was soooo hard. Thanks David! I was grumpy before I started and felt great afterwards.
Edited by robolynn29, Jan 14 2009, 11:36 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Workout Logs · Next Topic »
Add Reply