|Welcome to Crimson Wind Academy! |
Crimson Wind Academy is an Yu-Gi-Oh! Academy-style Role Play, with an active and great community! Check us out; we have tournaments, role playing, deck help and advice, and almost anything you're looking for in Yu-Gi-Oh! If you're new to the board, scroll down to the bottom and check out the Chatbox. Please change your chat name to your character name so we know who you are.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|THE RULES of Crimson Wind Academy; Something to refer to|
|Topic Started: Sep 24 2008, 01:45 AM (1,194 Views)|
|Rina Kasakura||Sep 24 2008, 01:45 AM Post #1|
Firefly - Strategic Defender
Greetings! Welcome to Crimson Wind Academy!
This forum site is primarily a role-playing message board based on the titular fictitious school in an alternate universe based around the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX-style of environment: an island academy. Its purpose is to mold and train aspiring duelists in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, known as "Duel Monsters."
Upon your arrival to this forum, you should register for an account. The next step to begin roleplaying (RP-ing) would be to set up a [character profile] for approval. Once you've created a character, you'll be ready to join in the story!
The following is a series of rules, guidelines, and information relating to different aspects of the site. Please read them and do your best to abide by these rules to avoid potential conflicts.
On the Subject of Accounts
Places to Find Important Roleplay Information
The Role Playing Profile and You
Role Play Posting
Unlockables & Leveling Up
Advertisements and You
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read the rules.
Some things (either here or in our chatbox thread) may have been left open to interpretation, but with knowledge of the rules as a whole, you realize how the open interpretation isn't quite so open.
You all know what is generally expected, and I hope that the members of staff never feel the need to give out "warnings" and/or punishments. From this point onward, please pay attention to what you're doing on this site, and how it could potentially be received by others. Excuses like "I was just kidding," "I didn't know..." "it was only a little bit," "he/she did it, so..." or "I do it in real life" will not work. even if it's a small issue, if it's against the rules, you can be warned and/or penalized.
(Rules are subject to change and all members must immediately adhere to them unless stated otherwise.)
- Edit 3-09-2010: The Exam has been removed. Now you just have to fill out an RP Profile to RP!
- Edit 5-23-2010: Entire Rules post is under construction. . . .
- Edit 5-26-2010: Entire Rules post has been revised and edited; in the process of finalization [finalized].
- Edit 6-07-2010: Added an "On the Subject of" section and link for the UPDATED "Chat Box Usage" thread.
- Edit 6-15-2011: Massive Fixes all across the board! Read/re-read everything! [Currently under construction]
- Edit 6-17-2011: Edited in Roleplay Information, Unlockables & Leveling Up, and the post count clause in General Posting; added mention of a profile Modification Form; adjusted "The Role Playing Profile & You."
- Edit 7-11-2011: Adjusted Modification Form info in the RP profile spoiler.
- Edit 7-26-2011: Minor adjustments. . . .
- Edit 8-26-2011: Priority and Xyz Monsters TCG and OCG ruling issues addressed in "Dueling".
- Edit 9-01-2011: Xyz Monsters OCG ruling has come to the TCG. Adjustments made accordingly.
- Edit 9-19-2011: Added a guideline to Dueling.
Edited by Rina Kasakura, Sep 19 2011, 03:28 PM.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · THE RULES of Crimson Wind Academy · Next Topic »|
edge created by tiptopolive of IDS