Welcome to Crimson Castle! Home to Shadowmaster's Crimson Shadow series and Super Smash Bros. Battle Cards!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crimson Castle Website now open
Topic Started: Sep 14 2011, 04:26 PM (219 Views)
Shadowmaster
Member Avatar
Ultimate Weapon
Crimson Castle is no longer just a mere Zetaboards forum, but is now a fully fledged website, you can check it out by clicking here.

So basically you can now view more of the projects with a prettier layout and interface that's easier to use than these forums. This may not seem like much to some, but the website holds a bigger purpose. The server space my website is currently up on will be the new server space where I will be storing the plugin data for the Smash Cards LackeyCCG plugin (It will also use those new link addresses).

Yes don't worry the plugin will be updated very soon, I plan on putting all of my project focus on getting the plugin updated, since I have the website up now and didn't want to wait until the plugin was finished before putting up the website. Expect big updates for the website in future. At the moment it's not fully complete since admittingly I was rushing it with just the Smash Cards pages up so I can go onto working on the plugin. I'll explain now why it was important for me to finish the website before the plugin is because I can include a link address to my website in the plugin itself.

I've also revamped the forum layout while including a place where people can access the website.
Edited by Shadowmaster, Sep 14 2011, 04:27 PM.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith and by Ben of themeszetaboards.com