Welcome to Crimson Castle! Home to Shadowmaster's Crimson Shadow series and Super Smash Bros. Battle Cards!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Future Plans for Crimson Castle
Topic Started: Aug 18 2011, 09:11 PM (270 Views)
Shadowmaster
Member Avatar
Ultimate Weapon
After helping my dad develop his website, he has given me some webspace as well as a domain name to expand Crimson Castle, which can now have it's own website and will serve as the new host for Super Smash Bros. Battle Cards.

For those who haven't noticed, the current webspace which hosts the files that people can download via AutoUpdate for the Smash Cards plugin on LackeyCCG has been taken down. No need to worry, the files will be available for quick easy downloading in future, but the link addresses will have changed, which will require everyone to download the new version of the plugin (Which will contain other fixes that I had planned).

Back to my previous subject, I have plans for making a website for Crimson Castle, which would not only host webpages for Smash Cards, but also contain details about my future projects (Admittingly I could of done this on the previous server that I was using, but I wouldn't of had a unique domain name).

While I do still plan on keeping and working on the wiki, that is going to take a backseat now. My main priority is getting the new domain space sorted while getting the remaining few Brawl Veteran cards finished. This may still take a while because I might start a bit of work on my website too, so people will have a fancier webpage that comes with the plugin.
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shadowmaster
Member Avatar
Ultimate Weapon
Just to give people an idea on what progress I've been making.

Posted Image

I finished this kickass new logo. XD
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

kaiten619
Member Avatar
Doom Soldier
ahh yes im just lurking around the forums. just been uber busy as of late. loving the logo though. you could say im ninja
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith and by Ben of themeszetaboards.com