|While this forum does use a warn system, penalties may vary depending on the circumstances. If Shadowmaster feels like it, he may even ban you outright straight, so just don't act like a jerk okay?
- Do not flame. A flame is when you harshly respond to a statement.
- Do not troll. A troll is when you try to get others to flame and argue with you.
- Do not make any racial comments. Doing so will most likely result in a straight up ban.
- Do not break specified rules for other categories or topics.
- Do not start or continue an arguement.
- When an arguement occurs with an administrator or moderator, please stop the arguement and consult a different administrator or moderator.
- Do not edit a post that is not your own without permission. Doing so may result posible limitations on the edit system.
- No using any profanity such as cursing, swearing, sexual related comments, or other inappropriate things. How much the offender is warned depends on the severity. If something is questionable, do not say it.
- Do not send offensive PMs or Emails. How much the offender is warned depends on the severity.
- Do not post in restricted areas. Also, if a topic states that it is restricted, and is approved by administration, do not post.
- Respectfully follow what Administrators and Moderators say. The Moderators and Administrators must still respect the members' rights as individuals.
- Do not spam. Spamming is excessively posting about pointless or irrelevent things.
- Try to stay on topic. This is understood to a certain extent. If it is too far off topic, a warning will be issued.
- Double (Multiple) posting is not a problem on these forums.
- While discussing about mature content is fine (To a certain extent), any explict discussion about pornography or images of nudity are not allowed and will result in an upright ban.
- Direct linking to illegal software or activities is not allowed and will also result in an upright ban. Discussion about these subjects is fine (Again to a certain extent). Concerning Video Game ROMs and hacks, discussion about these matters is fine, but direct linking to ROMs and hacking software is still not allowed, and you'll simply have to look elsewhere if you want to find that stuff.
- All warns have a chance at debate if you believe you did not do the offense (This will rarely happen if Shadowmaster has anything to do with it).
- Do not let these rules stop you from expressing your opinion, but at the same time please try to respect the opinions of others, or you'll most likely end up getting warned for any of the offenses above.
If a member reaches 100% on the warn level, they are banned for a set period of time. Below are rough guidelines, but remember that how long a person stays banned for can change depending on the severity of their situation (And whether how big of a jerk Shadowmaster thinks of you).
- 1st Time (2 Weeks)
- 2nd Time (3 Months)
- 3rd Time (Indefinitely Banned)
Warn Level can be reduced if you make no violations for a certain period of time. The warn level can also be reduced by doing work for Moderators or Administrators (This should still not conflict with the Admin/Mod to member relationship rule above), both Moderators and Administrators can vote to lower the warn percentage of a member at any given time.