Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Better Days
Topic Started: Oct 31 2009, 09:04 PM (261 Views)
Ken
Member Avatar
Contagious
[ *  * ]
Ken woke up slightly disoriented as of what was going on. "Oh..." he held his head, he had been up with Anthony drinking most of the night needless to say he had a slight hang over. "Oh..." he moaned again as he climbed out the bed trying not to disturb Anna, he walked to the bathroom and fell in front of the toilet vomiting almost instantly, he had tried to be company to Anthony since Tom died but the guy was just drinking himself to death, and Ken couldn't keep up. He just sat there in front of the toilet waiting for another wave to kick in, which it did.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Annabell
Member Avatar
Hazard
[ * ]
Annabell sat up in bed when she felt Kenneth move. She hadn't slept well the night before. Ken had come in so late that the one bought of nightmare-less sleep was completely interrupted. Once she had helped him into bed, she had had to deal with the complete discomfort of getting adjusted in bed all over again. She rolled her eyes and slipped out of the bed, sliding on her penguin slippers and scuffing her way across the floor. She leaned against the door frame until the first wave of sickness was completely over. She sighed,"This is it. You are not staying up with Anthony anymore. I am supposed to be the one that gets taken care of while I throw up all morning." She dampened a rag and knelt down next to Ken. She flushed the toilet and placed the rag on his neck,"I love you Kenneth, but you aren't going to replace Tom for him. You can be a great friend to Anthony, but I am not going to let you drink yourself to death."

Ken
Member Avatar
Contagious
[ *  * ]
Ken looked at Anna when she came over and explained that he couldn't take Tom's place he felt bad since she had blamed herself for Tom's death. If it was anyone's fault it was his, his sins were Anna's he would not let her take responsibility for this. "I'm fine" he said to her softly "Thank you for the rag" he coughed some and spit, he stood up and went over to the sink and brushed his teeth. "I love you too Anna" he said to her kissing her lips softly, he put his hand on her stomach softly "I love you both" he let out a soft sigh "Its the least I can do for Anthony though...besides Drake hangs out with him too so its just not all me" he said.

Annabell
Member Avatar
Hazard
[ * ]
Annabell shut her eyes and drew in a shaky breath. She growled and hit the floor,"You are not fine, Kenny! I am so sick of playing along with that every time you say it just because I feel horrible for Anthony. I am tired of watching you drink yourself halfway into the grave! I won't lose you too! Do you understand that? I am not losing you because of this." She struggled to her feet, gripping the wall until she was able to see straight again. The world spun every time she moved, and she wanted to cry from the nausea, but it wasn't the time to show her weakness. She dissolved into Kenneth when he kissed her just like all the other times that he had moved her to the same anger. She wrapped her arms around his neck,"We both love you very very much, and we need you to take better care of yourself." She pulled back and slid her hands to cradle his face,"No, it is not. Taking care of me is the least you can do. Tom wouldn't be happy to see either of you like this, and he would be ashamed that I let it go on this long. First thing, I am talking to Anthony about his drinking. This is over. I don't care what Drake does. He is Isabella's husband, not mine." She kissed Kenneth gently,"Now, let's get you back in bed. You haven't slept enough to function and neither have I."

Ken
Member Avatar
Contagious
[ *  * ]
Ken listened to what Anna said she was right he couldn't replace Tom no one could, no matter how hard he tried he wouldn't be able to. He helped her off the floor "You won't lose me Anna, I'm sorry" he said to her kissing her lips as he wrapped his arms around her. He could tell she was fighting the nausea from morning sickness this wasn't fair to her he had to be better than this. He had to be here for Anna and their child not Anthony "We'll both talk to him" he said to her walking her back to the bed, he figured Drake could handle himself but he didn't want to have to see Anna look at him with such sorrow anymore. He was Anthony's friend but Anna still came first, he laid her down in the bed and climbed in with her on top of her. "I'm sorry Anna" he said softly to her kissing her lips softly.

Annabell
Member Avatar
Hazard
[ * ]
Annabell sighed,"You don't have to be sorry, Kenneth. This isn't one of those situations were you have to apologize for what you have done. I understand completely, and I would have done it in your place if I was able to drink." She kissed Kenneth back, leaning against him as she tried to even her breath. The pain was stabbing into her stomach as the knot grew into a nearly throbbing pain. Tears spilled down her cheeks,"I don't want to hurt him, but I can't take this. No matter how awful I feel, I have to push through it." She held onto Kenneth as he walked her back to the bed. Her arms snaked around his neck when he climbed on top of her. She smirked and sent a chill of cold down his spine,"Stop apologizing. I forgive you already." She deepened the kiss and upped the intensity, pulling herself up slightly. She pulled back from him and laid down with a huge smile on her face,"You sure that you aren't just a little too tired?"

Ken
Member Avatar
Contagious
[ *  * ]
Ken sighed "I know I don't but I am hun" he smiled at her "I did this for you, because you would have done it if you could...we bare each other's struggles remember" he said to her softly as they got to the bed. "I'm sure he will understand you guys are really great friends" he told her, he knew he was right Anthony would completely understand. He had to, Ken was thinking this but his thoughts changed when he felt the cold. He smirked and sent some electricity through her spin. He kissed her again and smirked at her "You're too good to me" he told her, when she asked if he was too tired he moved his hand down and opened her legs some so he was laying between them. "You tell me..." he smirked kissing her again.

Annabell
Member Avatar
Hazard
[ * ]
<< Sometime Later>>
Annabell laid next to Kenneth completely breathless and flushed. The sheets were soaked and all the ice in Anna's hair had melted. She bit her lip,"Ok, I was completely and totally wrong. You are weren't tired at all. Weren't being the operative word. You should be exhausted now." She smirked,"That was amazing, by the way." She sat up slowly, trying not to move too quickly. Her body was tired and the pounding in her head was trying to go away. She bit into her lip again as she breathed deeply until all the water on the bed turned to a thin sheet of ice. Her body was still closer to room temperature and her hair hung damply around her face,"I am not too good to you, Kenny. It is the opposite. You are the one that is always too good to me. Always."

Ken
Member Avatar
Contagious
[ *  * ]
Ken smiled up at her "That was perfect" he told her smirking he started to yawn some "Yes I...I am tired now" he told her. He moved over and laid his head down slowly on her lap. He looked as she turned the water into ice. He closed his eyes again "No, you're wrong Anna...I owe you everything" he said to her "Everything" he drifted off to sleep his head calmly on her lap.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The DEN · Next Topic »
Add Reply