Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_ticker/news_widget" title="News Widget">News Widget</a></div>
Hello, we here at Speculative Evolution have noticed a recent increase in the number of guests visiting our community. While being a guest does allow you to browse the forum at a basic level, it does not give you access to everything. There are many things that guests cannot see, and therefore we urge you to join our us so that you may contribute to our community and the projects we are undertaking. If you would like to register, please click the link below. If you are already a member, please ignore this message and log in. Thank you for your cooperation.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SE Staff List
Topic Started: Oct 14 2008, 06:47 PM (919 Views)
Livyatan

The Speculative Biologist is the founder of Speculative Evolution. Though he is no longer active here, his legacy will remain.

Administrators are the highest level staff members on SE. They manage all forums, topics, and members due to their access to the Admin Control Panel. All other staff report to the admins for instruction and guidance.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Global Moderators are the second echelon of SE staff. They have moderator abilities in all forums and are important in the management of topics and the settlement of disputes, especially when administrators are not available.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pando
Member Avatar
Obey or I'll send you to the moon
Wanted to post an update as the staff have changed:

The Speculative Biologist is the founder of Speculative Evolution. Though he is no longer active here, his legacy will remain.

Administrators are the highest level staff members on SE. They manage all forums, topics, and members due to their access to the Admin Control Panel. All other staff report to the admins for instruction and guidance.

Global Moderators are the second echelon of SE staff. They have moderator abilities in all forums and are important in the management of topics and the settlement of disputes, especially when administrators are not available.

Forum Moderators are the third echelon of SE staff. They have moderator abilities in Admin-selected forums and are important of the management of the forums they are in charge of.

Coming soon.

Champion Speciators - Coming soon
Edited by Pando, May 12 2010, 01:47 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kamineigh
Member Avatar
THAT'S THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT, SON.
I'll glady take Saxophlutist's position.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Canis Lupis
Member Avatar
You did WHAT in my abscence?!

Pando, it's Sliver Slave. Not Silver Slave. Don't make that mistake. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

alienboy
Member Avatar
Adolescent
Why isn't Recon staff on the list?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Canis Lupis
Member Avatar
You did WHAT in my abscence?!

I think it's the more important staff list. You should listen to RECON staff, but we can't ban you if you don't. Mods and admins can. So they're more important in terms of total membership and the whole forum. We RECON staff members only have power in the RECON forum.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pando
Member Avatar
Never realized.

Quote:

Forum Moderators are the third echelon of SE staff. They have moderator abilities in Admin-selected forums and are important of the management of the forums they are in charge of.

Coming soon.

Champion Speciators - Coming soon

I'm going to add Forum Moderators and Champion Speciators tomorrow, after my exam.
Offline Profile Goto Top

seascorpion
Member Avatar
Why Can't I Hold All These Mongols?

Forum moderator huh? i probably havent done enough, but id be willing to be one of those
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pando
Member Avatar
For what forum though?
Offline Profile Goto Top

seascorpion
Member Avatar
Why Can't I Hold All These Mongols?

general discussion or something, its the main area of my activity, lol
im serious, im on it every day unless there are forum problems, and its the only area where i can be considered 'highly active'
i should be on top listing for possible moderators of randomness/general discussion, after probably fakey the chief of course, so i could probably moderate member introductions or cafe cosmique etc
Edited by seascorpion, May 15 2010, 07:53 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kamineigh
Member Avatar
THAT'S THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT, SON.
Thanks Scorp.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Locked Topic