Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_ticker/news_widget" title="News Widget">News Widget</a></div>
Hello, we here at Speculative Evolution have noticed a recent increase in the number of guests visiting our community. While being a guest does allow you to browse the forum at a basic level, it does not give you access to everything. There are many things that guests cannot see, and therefore we urge you to join our us so that you may contribute to our community and the projects we are undertaking. If you would like to register, please click the link below. If you are already a member, please ignore this message and log in. Thank you for your cooperation.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Suggestion(Not Animal)
Topic Started: Sep 19 2008, 05:09 PM (441 Views)
Cynovolans
Member Avatar
Servant to Empress Min
Hello everyone, I am just wondering if it is possible to have the accepted species, have different subtopics. Like we now have a lot of South American animals, I think it would be better than rather having all of them put seperately in a sub-topic, like South American Species. That would make things more organized.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JohnFaa
Member Avatar
Adveho in mihi Lucifer
Yes, good idea. Or we could have species divided by clade (birds, bats, etc.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cynovolans
Member Avatar
Servant to Empress Min
That too, we really just need some sort of way to organize them. I don't want to have to go through pages just to search for one species.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Evolutionary Continuum · Next Topic »
Locked Topic