Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Speculative biology is simultaneously a science and form of art in which one speculates on the possibilities of life and evolution. What could the world look like if dinosaurs had never gone extinct? What could alien lifeforms look like? What kinds of plants and animals might exist in the far future? These questions and more are tackled by speculative biologists, and the Speculative Evolution welcomes all relevant ideas, inquiries, and world-building projects alike. With a member base comprising users from across the world, our community is the largest and longest-running place of gathering for speculative biologists on the web.

While unregistered users are able to browse the forum on a basic level, registering an account provides additional forum access not visible to guests as well as the ability to join in discussions and contribute yourself! Registration is fast, free, and instantaneous.

Join our community today!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Venusians
Topic Started: Jan 24 2012, 03:10 AM (1,200 Views)
Flisch
Member Avatar
Prime Specimen
Fun fact: The nazis didn't hide on the dark side of the moon. They hid on Venus. They're coming back to earth at the end of 2012.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

T.Neo
Member Avatar
Translunar injection: TLI
I'm glad they hid on Venus, so that their swastikas could get fried by 90 bar CO2 at 460 Celsius. :lol:

A nice, overcast, warm, wet Venus. With half-naked women and dinosaurs and stuff. This, people, is why I have a problem with space colonisation. Because right here within our reach could have been something like that, and reality took it away from us before we even existed.
A hard mathematical figure provides a sort of enlightenment to one's understanding of an idea that is never matched by mere guesswork.

lamna
Member Avatar
καὶ τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει

Indeed. Sometimes it feels like the future was stolen before I was born. Not even a dying Mars to conquer.

The Nazis hid on the dark side of the moon and are coming back in 2018. In peace, so they say.
T.Neo

Are nipples or genitals necessary, lamna?
[flash=500,450] Video Magic! [/flash]
Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

Kamineigh
Member Avatar
Eight legs.
colddigger
Jan 25 2012, 08:00 PM
Oh lawdy Fakey I love you for that.
Ah lurves u 2 bro.
Quotes

Parasky
Member Avatar
<The Betrayer>

Russwallac
Jan 26 2012, 08:53 AM
I still like "Venerean"; it's like "Jovian". After all, we're "Terrans", not "Earthians", correct?

EDIT: And if popular usage trumped proper use, then I wouldn't have gotten all that flak for sayin "sentient" instead of "sapient".
Earthling.
Priapus Prime Reboot has officially begun! Check out updates and help me out by clicking here!
Latest Update: 25 June 2015 Discussing new species groups!

T.Neo
Member Avatar
Translunar injection: TLI
Why Earthling?

That makes no sense. Earth is the superior environment in the solar system, therefore it should be Marsling, Moonling, Saturnling, Venusling, etc.
A hard mathematical figure provides a sort of enlightenment to one's understanding of an idea that is never matched by mere guesswork.

colddigger
Member Avatar
Joke's over! Love, Parasky
Marsling sounds pretty alright by me.
Oh Fine.

Oh hi you! Why don't you go check out the finery that is SGP??

v Don't click v

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · Science Central · Next Topic »
Add Reply