Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_ticker/news_widget" title="News Widget">News Widget</a></div>
Hello, we here at Speculative Evolution have noticed a recent increase in the number of guests visiting our community. While being a guest does allow you to browse the forum at a basic level, it does not give you access to everything. There are many things that guests cannot see, and therefore we urge you to join our us so that you may contribute to our community and the projects we are undertaking. If you would like to register, please click the link below. If you are already a member, please ignore this message and log in. Thank you for your cooperation.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alligators are better pack hunters than wolves
Topic Started: Dec 23 2011, 06:50 PM (726 Views)
Mike
Member Avatar
Adult
lamna
Jan 1 2012, 08:02 AM
I still don't get it. I've never met these wolf nutters. I can't see how they could be so bad that you've effectively written off an entire species as being worthless.

Scroll down to *peace-wolf's comment and the ensuing conversation

Same thing but for ~blackrosesandbows

That's all I could find for now, but trust me, I've seen much worse; people crying uncontrollably over aerial hunting, people thinking wolf/human relationships are okay, et cetera.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zorcuspine
Member Avatar
You never cease to suprise me blue hedgehog

JohnFaa
Jan 1 2012, 08:36 AM
Venture deeper into the bowels of dA
I have I have... And lets just say I lost my sanity after I did. There is much worse than wolfaboos on deviantart. I dare you guys to search breast expansion on deviantart. I would surprised if any of you returned without becoming mentally scared O_O

Mike
Member Avatar
Adult
What's really weird is that, if something's slightly perverted then it's obvious, but sometimes the subject matter is so depraved and sexually deviant that one finds difficulty recognizing it as sexual without further connotation. Like, cgi hippos eating things and elephants sitting on people. Yes, you read that right.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mike
Jan 3 2012, 07:20 PM
What's really weird is that, if something's slightly perverted then it's obvious, but sometimes the subject matter is so depraved and sexually deviant that one finds difficulty recognizing it as sexual without further connotation. Like, cgi hippos eating things and elephants sitting on people. Yes, you read that right.
Pfffft, seen worse.

No, really. :sad:
Quote Post Goto Top

Fakey
Member Avatar
FALCON CONFIRMED
JohnFaa
Jan 1 2012, 08:36 AM
Venture deeper into the bowels of dA and YouTube.

BananaBoyL337
Jan 3 2012, 03:53 PM
I dare you guys to search breast expansion on deviantart. I would surprised if any of you returned without becoming mentally scared O_O

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS.

WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH BREAST EXPANSION? HUH? HUH? IS IT WRONG TO LIKE SOMETHING THAT IMPLIES AN ABNORMALLY HIGH FERTILITY? HUH!?

WHAT IF I WENT AND CALLED YOU WEIRD FOR YOUR FETISHES?
Edited by Fakey, Jan 3 2012, 09:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Science Central · Next Topic »
Add Reply