Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Speculative biology is simultaneously a science and form of art in which one speculates on the possibilities of life and evolution. What could the world look like if dinosaurs had never gone extinct? What could alien lifeforms look like? What kinds of plants and animals might exist in the far future? These questions and more are tackled by speculative biologists, and the Speculative Evolution welcomes all relevant ideas, inquiries, and world-building projects alike. With a member base comprising users from across the world, our community is the largest and longest-running place of gathering for speculative biologists on the web.

While unregistered users are able to browse the forum on a basic level, registering an account provides additional forum access not visible to guests as well as the ability to join in discussions and contribute yourself! Registration is free and instantaneous.

Join our community today!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dream Creatures; Speculation of the subconcious!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2011, 01:34 PM (10,034 Views)
Velociraptor
Member Avatar
Reptile
I recently had a dream where I was on a wooden boardwalk through this weird swamp place. There were penguins that looked like some kind of Spheniscus species swimming around in the muddy water. Also standing on the support poles to the boardwalk there where giant white pelicans and these weird giant cormorants that were taller than me and had white heads and ridiculously long beaks. The boardwalk led into this semi-indoor area and there was a small fenced off area of shallow water and a muddy bank and inside was an animal that was just called a "crocodile" in the dream but looked exactly like a Metriorhynchid, and it was somehow trying to climb up the wooden fence. I don't remember anything else from the dream.
Posted Image

Unnamed No K-Pg project: coming whenever, maybe never. I got ideas tho.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Spec · Next Topic »
Add Reply