Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Speculative biology is simultaneously a science and form of art in which one speculates on the possibilities of life and evolution. What could the world look like if dinosaurs had never gone extinct? What could alien lifeforms look like? What kinds of plants and animals might exist in the far future? These questions and more are tackled by speculative biologists, and the Speculative Evolution welcomes all relevant ideas, inquiries, and world-building projects alike. With a member base comprising users from across the world, our community is the largest and longest-running place of gathering for speculative biologists on the web.

While unregistered users are able to browse the forum on a basic level, registering an account provides additional forum access not visible to guests as well as the ability to join in discussions and contribute yourself! Registration is free and instantaneous.

Join our community today!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dream Creatures; Speculation of the subconcious!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2011, 01:34 PM (10,029 Views)
Hybrid
Member Avatar
May Specula Grant you Bountiful Spec!

Well two nights ago I had a strange dream.It involved me and a team going around to several biomes and observing the fauna.Although
I'm not sure if it was a alien planet,alternate earth or future evolution.

The first place we visited was on top of a mountain.The flora was a purple,blue and pinkish color.The biome seemed to
be dominant by "birds".The first creature looked like a bird with a cycloptic face and a toothed beak.The other creature we
saw looked like a weasel with two pairs of wings and birdish looking face.The last creature we saw looked like a huge birds
with 2 long necks and heads and was a predator,it was apparently called the hydra.

The second place me and the team want to was a cave.Although the tripe was very short due to volcanic activity.
The only creature I saw looked like a fuzzy cockroach.

The last place we visited was the moon.All the flora was a metallic blue.All the fauna looked like balls of legs like those found
in echinoderms.They were very friendly.The last part of the dream was us on the moon and we noticed that a huge thing
was right about to hit the planet.The huge object looked like a massive ball of red and black worms stuck together.
Thene off course I woke up.
Edited by Hybrid, Apr 13 2013, 12:14 PM.
If I sound rude while critiquing, I apologize in hindsight!
"To those like the misguided; look at the story of Man, and come to your senses! It is not the destination, but the trip that matters. What you do today influences tomorrow, not the other way around. Love Today, and seize All Tomorrows!" - Nemo Ramjet
ノ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ヽ

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Spec · Next Topic »
Add Reply