Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_ticker/news_widget" title="News Widget">News Widget</a></div>
Hello, we here at Speculative Evolution have noticed a recent increase in the number of guests visiting our community. While being a guest does allow you to browse the forum at a basic level, it does not give you access to everything. There are many things that guests cannot see, and therefore we urge you to join our us so that you may contribute to our community and the projects we are undertaking. If you would like to register, please click the link below. If you are already a member, please ignore this message and log in. Thank you for your cooperation.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
100,000 posts!
Topic Started: Sep 18 2010, 05:14 PM (1,477 Views)
Pando
Member Avatar
Obey or I'll send you to the moon
SE has reached 100,000 posts! We are definitely in the big leagues now.
Posted Image

We have also reached a new total of members online ever, 48! Also, an even number of 250 members.

To celebrate, SE has 2 new custom themes, SE Thornbush (the new default) and SE SpecEvo. I suggest for you to check them both out.

Also, go to the Dixonian Interviews to read an interview between Empyreon and myself. If you have someone you want to interview too, just post in this thread.

Also, starting in October there's a new contest series coming up. It's details will have to wait till October 1st.

And in some miscellaneous news, the Announcement and News forum now gets sorted by the date the topic was made. Black Fire was removed and Night Lime was replaced by Black Water (I'll get a new banner soon). And the affiliate page is now seperated by spec evo affiliates and non-spec evo affiliates.

:happy: :happy: :D :happy: :happy:

Oops, forgot to give the credits for Thornbush.
Thornbush was designed by Sarah of GForce, the image borders were done by Fused of GForce, and the forum icons (the image to the left of forums) were made by Raymond of ZNR.
Edited by Pando, Sep 18 2010, 09:36 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fakey
Member Avatar
"I am your worst nightmare. I'm the god-damn weirdo sending you ten PMs in a row at 3 AM."
I'd like to interview Singemeister. After that, Ddraig Goch.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sliver Slave
Member Avatar
I'm going back to basics.
Somewhat dampened due to forum games, but Whoo! nonetheless.

Dragon wasp
Member Avatar
Prime Specimen
ooh! i love thorn bush!

Fakey
Member Avatar
"I am your worst nightmare. I'm the god-damn weirdo sending you ten PMs in a row at 3 AM."
I kinda like SE SpecEvo(which by the way says SpecEvo SpecEvo), but it still doesn't beat SE Hollow Ichigo and SE Pokeball.

Pando
Member Avatar
SE SpecEvo is better than SE TFIW.

Also, non custom themes don't get the SE prefix. It's Bleach and Pokeball.

Fakey
Member Avatar
Whatever. Dey still betta!

Ddraig Goch
Member Avatar
Ar hyd y nos

Croc of Diamonds

After that, Ddraig Goch.

What would you interview me about?

Fakey
Member Avatar
How you learned about Speculative Evolution(Both the site and the field oif study). You know, the typical stuff. I might even throw in some questions that have to do with relations to other members.

Ddraig Goch
Member Avatar
Ar hyd y nos

Hm. I'd be willing to answer the questions about speculative evolution, but I'd rather not be questioned about my relations with other members, thank you.

Also, Pandorasaurus - would you like me to work on the Black Water banner? Or do you have something planned?[/i]
Edited by Ddraig Goch, Sep 19 2010, 09:53 AM.

Pando
Member Avatar
I'll work on something later today. Right now you'll have to use the Papyrus banner.

Ddraig Goch
Member Avatar
Ar hyd y nos

Okay. In the meantime, do you mind if I work on an alternative banner for SE Thornbush?

Fakey
Member Avatar
Ddraig Goch
Sep 19 2010, 09:52 AM
Hm. I'd be willing to answer the questions about speculative evolution, but I'd rather not be questioned about my relations with other members, thank you.
I'm talkiing about who your best Spec friend isand how they influenced you and you projects.

Pando
Member Avatar
Why? It's was in the print.
Spoiler: click to toggle

(plus I can't make anything better than that)

Ddraig Goch
Member Avatar
Ar hyd y nos

Oh. It doesn't look like that on my screen, in IE or Firefox. The title is seperate from the thorns, so I thought that it was a banner.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply