Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Speculative biology is simultaneously a science and form of art in which one speculates on the possibilities of life and evolution. What could the world look like if dinosaurs had never gone extinct? What could alien lifeforms look like? What kinds of plants and animals might exist in the far future? These questions and more are tackled by speculative biologists, and the Speculative Evolution welcomes all relevant ideas, inquiries, and world-building projects alike. With a member base comprising users from across the world, our community is the largest and longest-running place of gathering for speculative biologists on the web.

While unregistered users are able to browse the forum on a basic level, registering an account provides additional forum access not visible to guests as well as the ability to join in discussions and contribute yourself! Registration is free and instantaneous.

Join our community today!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Scientific Fantasy; Home of wyverns, elves and wolly dinotheres
Topic Started: Jun 8 2010, 04:05 PM (43,415 Views)
Ebervalius
Member Avatar
Transhuman
So... Dial, how's your Scientific Fantasy book going? Are you still working on it?
The Sirens of the Land of Fire
Codex Ebervaliorum
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Xenanthropus
Infant
Can I submit some creature concepts?

Dragonthunders
Member Avatar
The ethereal archosaur in blue

guys, remember that dialforthedevil must be busy in real life, that's which prevents it post something new, so please do not demand updates
Projects

"Active" projects

The Future is Far
Welcome to the next chapters of the evolution of life on earth, travel the across the earth on a journey that goes beyond the limits, a billion years of future history in the making.

The SE giants project
Wonder what is the big of the big on speculative evolution? no problem, here is the answer

Coming one day
Age of Mankind
Humanity fate and its possible finals.

The Long Cosmic Journey
The history outside our world.

The alternative paths
The multiverse, the final frontier...

Holocene park: Welcome to the biggest adventure of the last 215 million years, where the age of mammals comes to life again!
Cambrian mars: An interesting experiment on an unprecedented scale, the life of a particular and important period in the history of our planet, the cambric life, has been transported to a terraformed and habitable mars in an alternative past.
Two different paths, two different worlds, but same life and same weirdness.

My deviantart

Xenanthropus
Infant
Dragonthunders
Mar 2 2015, 07:02 PM
guys, remember that dialforthedevil must be busy in real life, that's which prevents it post something new, so please do not demand updates
I'm sorry for sounding rude, I was just asking for permission to contribute.
Edited by Xenanthropus, Mar 9 2015, 08:22 AM.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · A Scientific Fantasy · Next Topic »
Add Reply