Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_ticker/news_widget" title="News Widget">News Widget</a></div>
Hello, we here at Speculative Evolution have noticed a recent increase in the number of guests visiting our community. While being a guest does allow you to browse the forum at a basic level, it does not give you access to everything. There are many things that guests cannot see, and therefore we urge you to join our us so that you may contribute to our community and the projects we are undertaking. If you would like to register, please click the link below. If you are already a member, please ignore this message and log in. Thank you for your cooperation.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dynamic Projects BETA! Your project picture sign-up here!
Topic Started: May 12 2010, 11:30 AM (2,787 Views)
Pando
Member Avatar
Obey or I'll send you to the moon
I'm proud to announce Dynamic Projects BETA! Go to the projects website in the sidebar and visit it. Right now the Alternative link takes you to Metazoica and the alien link to the Neocene as I took it from the affiliates page and don't have pages for the topics. But go to the Future Worlds page and click the Lizardeer for a test of it!

Here is the forum to give images for your projects, as it needs images. Also, I need an image for Alternative and Extraterrestrial projects. And this is only for a limited time only, until the full version is here (but the submission is always open). The full version should be launched at the end of Summer, at the most.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pando
Member Avatar
UPDATE: I've added Anthropodmundus to it to show the sliding effect.

Give pictures, or I will pick one for you, and if you don't have pictures you'll just have text!

Also, I need pics for Alternative and Extraterrestrial projects!

Temporary
Transhuman
Is the Habitable Zone page supposed to lead to another website?

Canis Lupis
Member Avatar
You did WHAT in my abscence?!

What is this anyway? What's a dynamic project?

Pando
Member Avatar
Temporary: The Alternative and Habitable zone will lead to another website which I will make eventually.

Canis: Dynamic projects is the name I made for it. I wish I could copyright it.

UPDATE: Made the webpages for alt and extraterrestrial evo, but they have nothing in it. Coming Soon.

Also, does anyone have images for them?
Edited by Pando, May 12 2010, 06:28 PM.

Canis Lupis
Member Avatar

That still doesn't answer my question. What are dynamic projects? What makes them special? How are they different from regular projects?

Pando
Member Avatar
Dynamic projects isn't new projects. It's a way to view projects. Did you even go to the projects page? Well, here's the link:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Conceptual_Evolution/pages/projects/
Edited by Pando, May 12 2010, 07:01 PM.

Canis Lupis
Member Avatar

I went to the projects page, but I still don't see any difference in viewing projects. It seems the same as past methods to me.

Pando
Member Avatar
You have to click the images. CLICK THE IMAGES! Gotta put that in the intro I put an hour ago.

Empyreon
Member Avatar
Are you plausible?

I went there too, and I still don't completely understand how exactly the whole thing is supposed to work. Are projects submitted to there instead of in the normal forums? How are they easier to view there than where they are now?

Edit: I clicked the images, and either I got "Under Construction" notices or I got a couple of pictures with no explanations that seem to grow larger as I mouseover them. I try and click on those and nothing happens.
Edited by Empyreon, May 12 2010, 07:33 PM.

Pando
Member Avatar
It's only on Future Evolution right now. When you click it it's supposed to take you to the projects topic, or subforum if it has one.

EDIT: I tried it, and it works for me. Just that the mouse stays the same instead of turning it into the hand that it turns on normal images.
Edited by Pando, May 12 2010, 07:35 PM.

Empyreon
Member Avatar
Are you plausible?

Yeah, I see how it's working. Like a graphics-based shortcut to in-forum projects...

Canis Lupis
Member Avatar

I did click on images. Other than a scroll bar, I see no difference between just straight browsing the forum.

If you know where to go, it takes the same amount of time to click on it from the Dynamics menu that it does to just go to Evolutionary Continuum (for example) and clicking on a project there.

Pando
Member Avatar
Yeah.

So, do you have an image for Nereus, and maybe for the Future Evo link on the Project page?

NOTICE: I NEED AN IMAGE FOR YOUR PROJECT TO BE THERE!

Edit: It's supposed to be revolutionary (only other forum with something like it that I know of is Outline). The images give you a sense of the project and you don't need to switch pages to see older projects. Plus, it only contains projects (unlike the forums).
Edited by Pando, May 12 2010, 07:41 PM.

Pando
Member Avatar
2 updates: I have decided that if you don't give me an image I shall use the default avatar of Zetaboards.
#2: Dynamic Browsing public BETA ends on May 26th. I will change all the page names and remove the links on SE Hollow Ichigo and SE eVolution too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply